Reload this Page >

EEA FAMILY PERMIT FROM AN ENGLISH BOY

EEA FAMILY PERMIT FROM AN ENGLISH BOY

Old Nov 27th 2009, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

vampirita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA FAMILY PERMIT FROM AN ENGLISH BOY

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time here. I ve been seeking for information about this special permit and found on internet this forum,
hope to have my dilemma resolved by someone experienced. Please,,,
Here is the situation..I'm a both English/Spanish guy and my wife (since 1 year and half) is non EEA citizen. We are both living in Spain (She since 2 years ago)(me all my life, but my dad is british and i have the B. passport)
at the moment she is on 5 years spanish residence. We are planning to visit london during a week for christmass. (Her birhtdays`s gift) She last year went to the embassy and were refused for a normal visitor visa (no FP) because she did not satisfied the art. 41 about normal visitor and she did not brings documents like our married certificate, paylips, etc (big mistake)
Now we are planning to go to UK together as visitors(To see if she likes, and in case yes, we hope to go back on 2011 to spend a year in order to improve inglish)
So, this time we want to stay a week there and we understood that she has to apply for the EEA permit. We have been living together for little over then 2 years and we have supporting documents to prove that (pictures, hotel reservation, bank statement,etc.). The concern is how difficult is to get the EEA permit approved in our case? I atually i am not working since a year, but we have more than 4000 pounds saved. Until 3 months ago I received unemployment benefits for unemployment. I also have some English family living there, even we think to stay in a hotel.
Is that(the first refusal or my job situation) going to be a new refusal reason in the eyes of the officers?
Is it neccessary any other economic support like house, car, family support, etc?
what are the key documents to submit?
Is it correct to buy the fly tickets before the enterview?

In case of refusal, is there another way we can do it? maybe if i in 2011 move first to UK?

Thanks you very (so) much for help us...
pd: sorry about my english...

Last edited by vampirita; Nov 27th 2009 at 11:00 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

vampirita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA FAMILY PERMIT ADVICE HELP

Hello, nobody help???
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 1:54 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT FROM AN ENGLISH BOY

Most people here don't need visas to get in UK (Like you) so have no experience of how to go about it.
I did see this thread asking about a permit for a non EEA wife, maybe they have some answers.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578814