Wikiposts

Edinburgh, Perth

Old Jan 14th 2012, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

ozoz will become famous soon enoughozoz will become famous soon enough
Default Edinburgh, Perth

Hi All

I am looking for imformation about edinburgh or perth - looking to move there, can anyone give me imformation regarding the current job situation and also the vibe of the place etc

thx
Old Jan 14th 2012, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Craig1987 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig1987 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig1987 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Edinburgh, Perth

I'm currently based in Glasgow, but I must say I've noticed that the Job situation in Edinburgh is quite good. The situation in Glasgow is terrible though.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Cumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really nice

Not sure about the job situation.....but i love love love Edinburgh.There is no other city like it.Its so beautiful and full of life.We went for New years eve and it was brilliant. cant tell you much else other than my cousin and her family love it so much ,they go about 4 times a year.Not much info really .....sorry
Old Jan 18th 2012, 6:25 am
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
Not sure about the job situation.....but i love love love Edinburgh.There is no other city like it.Its so beautiful and full of life.We went for New years eve and it was brilliant. cant tell you much else other than my cousin and her family love it so much ,they go about 4 times a year.Not much info really .....sorry
unless you go to the more 'trainspotting' type areas
Old Jan 18th 2012, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
.....but i love love love Edinburgh.There is no other city like it.Its so beautiful and full of life.
I've lived in Edinburgh ever since I was born here in 1982. All that you say is true. Edinburgh may be the capital city of Scotland but it isn't really Scottish - it's far too cosmopolitan and international for that - we just don't have the time to be truly Scottish here. Half the population of this city appears to have originated somewhere else - not just in England but in places all over the world.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 12:53 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverquest
unless you go to the more 'trainspotting' type areas
Which are in every city in every country not just Edinburgh.
Old Jan 20th 2012, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

scotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura about

Edinburgh is a fantastic city and really quite cosmopolitan for a city with a population of a little of 400,000 people. loads going on all year round, can't comment on the job situation as I left in 2001 but family who still live there seem to have no problem with jobs

Perth is much much smaller and would have more of a town feel than a city, it is a nice town though but with less job opportunites. defo a cheaper place to live than Edinburgh and you could easily live in Perth and work in Edinburgh if you were prepared to commute