Wikiposts

Doggy Question?

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doggy Question?

Originally Posted by kporte
Where to begin? Marriage has failed and am considering going back. Don't really want to but feel a bit lost and am looking at options.... Who the f**k knows? At least I'd have family in Scotland......
Sorry to hear that - what a sad thing to happen at this time of year especially. Hope you can work out where you want to move on from here. Onwards and upwards they reckon!
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by quoll
Sorry to hear that - what a sad thing to happen at this time of year especially. Hope you can work out where you want to move on from here. Onwards and upwards they reckon!
Yes, wasn't in the plan... Thanks for your kind thoughts everyone
Old Dec 24th 2009, 8:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, wasn't in the plan... Thanks for your kind thoughts everyone
Lots of us can identify with the feelings/situation re the wife, if not the doggy. Catch up with you for a beer soon
Old Dec 25th 2009, 4:54 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Where to begin? Marriage has failed and am considering going back. Don't really want to but feel a bit lost and am looking at options.... Who the f**k knows? At least I'd have family in Scotland......
Fecks sake, how did that happen !!

I can understand the need to get back to familiar surroundings. I would have been on the plane like a rat up a drainpipe a couple of years back if I'd been in the same position.... not sure now. Any chance of sitting put in Oz and seeing how things turn out?

As for the dog... couldn't you just stick it in an envelope and post it back.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Fecks sake, how did that happen !!

I can understand the need to get back to familiar surroundings. I would have been on the plane like a rat up a drainpipe a couple of years back if I'd been in the same position.... not sure now. Any chance of sitting put in Oz and seeing how things turn out?

As for the dog... couldn't you just stick it in an envelope and post it back.
I have no real idea It is the plan to sit tight for now but I want to think about options too. I don't want the split but, hey, what can you do. She comes back from NSW tonight so am making a nice meal. hopefully it will put us in the mood for a proper talk and hopefully a jump. Not given up yet but I reckon I'm one nil down and in extra time. Time to make a dive in the box and hope for the best....
Old Dec 25th 2009, 5:30 pm
Account Closed

I have no real idea It is the plan to sit tight for now but I want to think about options too. I don't want the split but, hey, what can you do. She comes back from NSW tonight so am making a nice meal. hopefully it will put us in the mood for a proper talk and hopefully a jump. Not given up yet but I reckon I'm one nil down and in extra time. Time to make a dive in the box and hope for the best....
Well as I'm a United fan, being 0-1 down in extra time is no problem... the ref just keeps playing until we equalise.

Lets hope you get the same ref.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

Well as I'm a United fan, being 0-1 down in extra time is no problem... the ref just keeps playing until we equalise.

Lets hope you get the same ref.
Football is great for analogies
Old Dec 25th 2009, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

Football is great for analogies
... and great one-liners. As the late Bobby Robson once said "I have would given my right arm to be a pianist" !!

Old Dec 25th 2009, 5:58 pm
Account Closed

... and great one-liners. As the late Bobby Robson once said "I have would given my right arm to be a pianist" !!

The classic from, was it Shankly? Football's not a matter of life and death, it's more important than that! That will be a misquote