Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

doggy passed his blood test, horray

doggy passed his blood test, horray

Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:18 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: doggy passed his blood test, horray

Originally Posted by Sparkle2nite
Hope all's going well for you LousieD, you sound happy!

Take care

Sparkle x
Thanks Sparkle - couldn't be happier

I feel so alive again now - we are sorting a house out at the minute so I'll keep you posted as to how we go. Life is great being a mum/taxi service again and I've swapped the St Johns Wort pills for Cadbury's cream eggs too

The only thing that I could say I miss about Australia when asked is the sunshine but to be honest I haven't had time to think about it - too busy having fun with my girls, chatting to neighbours, catching up with friends and generally living again. Hope all is going well with you
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:27 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hilary6
Im gonna miss you Mand

i will miss you all too! thanks for being there chuck

one more peaceful day to go!! lol

xx
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:31 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Hi there - hope it's going ok for you. Yes the vet told us 6 months but Jetpets said not - not sure if they were trying it on with us or what but they charged us extra for keeping them in kennels in Melbourne (they arranged it all) for the extra week Jetpets were excellent though - they collected them from our house in Oz and delivered them to our doorstep in UK. After they had arrived at Heathrow, they telephoned us to say everything was fine and they were on their way up the motorway and would be with us at around 1:15. Sure enough at exactly 1:15 they arrived at the door. They were fine when they arrived and are now back exploring the lovely British countryside, something they couldn't do in Oz. Last weekend we took them up to Formby for a really long walk - they loved it, meeting all the other doggies.

Good luck with it all

thanks, yes we are all relieved and flights are booked , did some digging and everyone iv spoken to insists its 6 calender months, so as long as its past 31st july, we are ok, so we are planning on arrived uk 1st aug!! hope its ok now, but what will be will be, lol.

cant wait to be able to walk freely without worry and allowing pup to roam in back garden without watching him with a torch, he loves those damn cane toads! anyway nearly there, 5 months to go
Old Feb 25th 2007, 7:31 am
Still In Perth

starlet is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: doggy passed his blood test, horray

Originally Posted by mandtooz
my pooch has today had his ok for rtn to uk!! horray and what a relief, it says on the letter that blood taken 31st jan so therefore can travel/enter uk on or after 31st july, is this right? i mean can we therefore put him on a flight out of here on the 31st ? getting myself a bit confused as with the time differences, i presume as long as its 31st oz time, he will be ok?

sorry i think im being a dip

Your not the only one confused now! my Dog is having its blood test on the 31st of MArch and then we have to wait Six Months before we're allowed to go back. Why is it so slow here?
Old Feb 25th 2007, 7:55 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by starlet
Your not the only one confused now! my Dog is having its blood test on the 31st of MArch and then we have to wait Six Months before we're allowed to go back. Why is it so slow here?

If you didn't have the 6 month wait here, you'd have to quarantine your pets for 6 months in the UK. This way is much better, for both you and your pets.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 8:38 am
going home!!

Originally Posted by starlet

yep stinks! but ha ho iv got used to it by now!

so bloods 31st march, 31st sept!! freedom!

good luck, p.s we are embarking on flying him back ourselves and cutting out middle man
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:02 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandtooz
yep stinks! but ha ho iv got used to it by now!

so bloods 31st march, 31st sept!! freedom!

good luck, p.s we are embarking on flying him back ourselves and cutting out middle man
Don't blame you - Jetpets were really insistant that they could only fly out 12th Feb despite having the results of rabies blood tests back 7th August - am really annoyed with them now as we had to pay for kennel fees cos we needed to leave no later than the 7th

Good luck with the countdown - you'll soon be home again
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:47 pm
going home!!

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Don't blame you - Jetpets were really insistant that they could only fly out 12th Feb despite having the results of rabies blood tests back 7th August - am really annoyed with them now as we had to pay for kennel fees cos we needed to leave no later than the 7th

Good luck with the countdown - you'll soon be home again

that thought brings many smiles to my face

home

Last edited by mandtooz; Feb 25th 2007 at 11:48 pm. Reason: spelling mistake!