Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Dog Quote AB,Canada to London

Dog Quote AB,Canada to London

Old Apr 10th 2012, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about
Default Dog Quote AB,Canada to London

Hi Everyone

I have just been quoted $1900 from a pet agency to fly my 4 1/2 lb dog back to the UK....that does not include the vet fees. lol That is cargo with Air Canada.

Incredible.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:13 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog Quote AB,Canada to London

That's less that we've had to pay to fly two cats from New York to Manchester. It's costing more to move them than to move us!
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sallysimmons
That's less that we've had to pay to fly two cats from New York to Manchester. It's costing more to move them than to move us!
Yep 2 adults can fly back for 1/2 the price. What we do for our animals lol
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

katybluewater is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just been quoted about $2300 to take my Retriever from DC to London - but what can you do, they are part of the family......
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by katybluewater
I have just been quoted about $2300 to take my Retriever from DC to London - but what can you do, they are part of the family......
That is very true, Katy.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

yuridog is an unknown quantity at this point

Blimey thats steep, I am waiting on a quote from Ladyhaye to fly our 2 dogs back to UK. They did say that if we flew into Heathrow and they crated them together it would be cheaper but I have not heard back from them yet. We even looked at cruising back with them from New York to Southampton to see if that would be cheaper but there doesn't seem to be the availability.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

$4500 to fly back three medium sized dogs from Thunder Bay to Heathrow with Worldwide Animal Travel.

Cannot fault them thus far .... brilliant communication, very helpful and friendly.

Bear in mind that my animals have to have two tickets - TB to Toronto and then Toronto to Heathrow. Quote includes picking them up at To and checking them in for their international flights, countersignature of their documentation by a licensed Gov vet, complimentary overnight stay in To if required and all charges at Heathrow.

I know it seems expensive to travel your pets, but they are part of your family and worth every penny.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Im dreading the cost of flying my dog back! will be a 250lb St. bernard
Old Apr 11th 2012, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

michael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the roughmichael rothwell is a jewel in the rough

Any one flow cat back from orlando to Gatwick and who did you use also what type of microchip needed thanks
Old Apr 11th 2012, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

katybluewater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kwazywabbit
Im dreading the cost of flying my dog back! will be a 250lb St. bernard
Gulp ....making my eyes water and you dont have a quote yet ... brace yourself! Things we do for our pets!
Old Apr 11th 2012, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

The preferred microchip is an ISO 15 digit number but I understand that 9 and 10 digit numbers can be read by universal scanners.

Some forum members have taken their own scanner with them if their animals have the 9 and 10 digit numbers.

Heathrow and the animal transport company say there will be no problem with one of my animals who has a 9 digit number.

I did take my animals to the vet just to get them to scan their numbers for peace of mind. No cost and they were easily read.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by katybluewater
Gulp ....making my eyes water and you dont have a quote yet ... brace yourself! Things we do for our pets!
LOL I know He's huge! going to be an expensive trip! for sure the things we do for our pets
Old Apr 11th 2012, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Back2UK
Hi Everyone

I have just been quoted $1900 from a pet agency to fly my 4 1/2 lb dog back to the UK....that does not include the vet fees. lol That is cargo with Air Canada.

Incredible.
If you don't mind me asking, who did you use for the quote?
Old Apr 11th 2012, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kwazywabbit
If you don't mind me asking, who did you use for the quote?
Not at all, and they were very helpful Boomerang, Calgary.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Back2UK
Not at all, and they were very helpful Boomerang, Calgary.
Thanks, will have to give them a call just too see what how much it's going to be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.