Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

dog moving from Edmonton Canada to UK.

dog moving from Edmonton Canada to UK.

Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

gjspain will become famous soon enoughgjspain will become famous soon enough
Default dog moving from Edmonton Canada to UK.

Can anyone give me any contacts moving my dog back to the UK from Edmonton Canada

I have had a quote from ladyhaye at about 8oo gb pounds , sounds a bit high.

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Easterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dog moving from Edmonton Canada to UK.

Hi,

We will be sending our two dogs from Halifax to Heathrow and the quote we recieved for our little Shitszu (12.2lbs) was $969.00. We have done all the leg work, micro chip, rabis shot, titer blood test, getting the paperwork signed off from the government and including purchasing the crates. We did put a request in to Ladyhaye today, so if she comes back less expensive we will go with her. We were quoted the price as being $300.00 flight price, $669.00 for James Cargo company to pick her up from plane and walk her through the procedure till I can pick her up a few hours later after touchdown.
She will be ready to go in October, our big girls will come with my husband next year.

TE=gjspain;7936652]Can anyone give me any contacts moving my dog back to the UK from Edmonton Canada

Any help appreciated

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:26 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dog moving from Edmonton Canada to UK.

Originally Posted by gjspain
Can anyone give me any contacts moving my dog back to the UK from Edmonton Canada

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Hi i know acouple of people that have used this company and have both been very pleased, they are based in Calgary

http://www.boomerangpetcarrier.com/