Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Do you think Andy Murray is Gordon Browns love child?

Do you think Andy Murray is Gordon Browns love child?

Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:20 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you think Andy Murray is Gordon Browns love child?

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I guess it could play a part in it. Remember Steve "very interesting" Davis in snooker? Although he was an amiable guy who could smile and have a laugh.

Nadal doesnt seem to have a problem having a personality, and Mcenroe et al, could never be accused of dullness.
I was a fairly good golfer in a time gone by and some of the folk i met were unreal. they lived and breathed it.
its funny how the mac has gone from bad boy to establishment.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:33 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I was a fairly good golfer in a time gone by and some of the folk i met were unreal. they lived and breathed it.
Happens to the best of us as we age
Old Mar 1st 2009, 12:15 pm
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

All I know about Andy Murray is that he’s a petulant little whiner, and the sorest loser I’ve ever seen.

And people need to stop making excuses for him based on his ‘youth’. There are plenty of younger players who have done a whole lot better.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:33 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=SNH;7334427]All I know about Andy Murray is that he’s a petulant little whiner, and the sorest loser I’ve ever seen.

Most of the greatest tennis players of all time were whiners as well, example John Mcenroe and Jimmy Connors...............Andy Murray though, hasn`t the ability of these two.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:35 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Its equally funny how university students of Marxist beliefs end up as right wing conservatives by the time they reach middle age.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 10:18 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
After Mr Murray's "anyone but England" comment during the 06 World Cup, my comment now regarding him is always the same: "anyone but Andy Murray".
Well he wont be wanting our Wimbledon trophy then i take it?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 10:19 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Its equally funny how university students of Marxist beliefs end up as right wing conservatives by the time they reach middle age.

By the same token, some of them never grow up, remain this way and end up posting in the barbie
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 11:00 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Well he wont be wanting our Wimbledon trophy then i take it?
Funny... I thought wimbledon was a british tournament!!!!! Ahhh.... Thats right. When any English player is winning he is English. When a Scottish player is winning he is British.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 11:04 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by CBANDY
Funny... I thought wimbledon was a british tournament!!!!! Ahhh.... Thats right. When any English player is winning he is English. When a Scottish player is winning he is British.
Ahhh yes, but... he supposedly plays under the banner of "GB" thats what it says in the little box next to his name in tournaments isnt it? So therefore, if he is stating "anyone but England" he is renegading on his commitment and consequently he cant have it.... just like Fred the Shred who wont be getting his pension
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:53 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CBANDY
He's proud to be a Scot, and deservedly so, there's nothing wrong with being patriotic to your country. I really think you could be over estimating how many English people actually want to be considered as "British" now though when it comes to Tennis.
Speaking as an English person, it would always have to be "anyone but Andy Murray", for me, but that is only because of his "anyone but England" comment in 06, not because he's a proud Scot. Give me Nadal or Federer anyday.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 5:57 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
He's proud to be a Scot, and deservedly so, there's nothing wrong with being patriotic to your country. I really think you could be over estimating how many English people actually want to be considered as "British" now though when it comes to Tennis.
Speaking as an English person, it would always have to be "anyone but Andy Murray", for me, but that is only because of his "anyone but England" comment in 06, not because he's a proud Scot. Give me Nadal or Federer anyday.
I think you`re a Radiohead fan.