Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Do you think Andy Murray is Gordon Browns love child?

Do you think Andy Murray is Gordon Browns love child?

Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:57 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you think Andy Murray is Gordon Browns love child?

For goodness sake... what a sour, dour pair of miserable sounding sods they are!!

There is a vague facial similarity too...

I suppose Gordon does have a valid reason not to be able to muster a smile here and there.. but Murray? Geeeez.... he has a face you wanna slap. The bloke is riding high. Earning millions. Best player Britain has produced for decades, in his prime, yet you'd think he'd just been told he has a terminal disease everytime he is interviewed. Trust our luck to be saddled with this miserable git to pin our hopes on in the tennis.

There... i feel better now
Old Feb 25th 2009, 11:18 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you think Andy Murray is Gordon Browns love child?

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
For goodness sake... what a sour, dour pair of miserable sounding sods they are!!

I suppose Gordon does have a valid reason not to be able to muster a smile here and there.. but Murray? Geeeez.... he has a face you wanna slap. The bloke is riding high. Earning millions. Best player Britain has produced for decades, in his prime, yet you'd think he'd just been told he has a terminal disease everytime he is interviewed. Trust our luck to be saddled with this miserable git to pin our hopes on in the tennis.

they're Scottish, we're all miserable gits!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 11:34 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
they're Scottish, we're all miserable gits!
Noooo.. my ex father in law is lovely. Cant say the same for his wife
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:58 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

They do have one big difference....Andy keeps his eyes on the ball.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 12:15 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
And he's volunteered to take a pay cut to help the economy.

News here: http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Murr...sis.5004940.jp

Forum discussion here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...tml?p=19116745
Old Feb 26th 2009, 12:47 am
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

After Mr Murray's "anyone but England" comment during the 06 World Cup, my comment now regarding him is always the same: "anyone but Andy Murray".
Old Feb 26th 2009, 3:05 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
After Mr Murray's "anyone but England" comment during the 06 World Cup, my comment now regarding him is always the same: "anyone but Andy Murray".
How sad. Us Scots say stuff like that all the time Just a wee bit of banter
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:28 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Right then... dislike him even more now!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:29 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Oh so true considering todays fiasco with Fred the shred!!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Being away for so long i have no idea who Andy Murray is lol...i love tennis too.

Well i have heard of his name, but thought he was the new wonder boy. Guess he just needs a personality transplant.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:00 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Being away for so long i have no idea who Andy Murray is lol...i love tennis too.

Well i have heard of his name, but thought he was the new wonder boy. Guess he just needs a personality transplant.
Face transplant too... he has the deameanour of a lemon sucker
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

Face transplant too... he has the deameanour of a lemon sucker
I never pegged him as that happy
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:11 pm
I don't give a damn

I never pegged him as that happy
You'd really think he would be wouldnt you? Considering his lucky escape during the Dunblane massacre as a child, and growing up with a huge money making talent.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

You'd really think he would be wouldnt you? Considering his lucky escape during the Dunblane massacre as a child, and growing up with a huge money making talent.
he seems really boring too. Tiger Woods seems like that. do you think the focus required to be really good at things means other social skills are neglected or deleted?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:17 pm
I don't give a damn

he seems really boring too. Tiger Woods seems like that. do you think the focus required to be really good at things means other social skills are neglected or deleted?
I guess it could play a part in it. Remember Steve "very interesting" Davis in snooker? Although he was an amiable guy who could smile and have a laugh.

Nadal doesnt seem to have a problem having a personality, and Mcenroe et al, could never be accused of dullness.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.