do oz electrical goods work in the uk

Wikiposts

do oz electrical goods work in the uk

Old Mar 29th 2009, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

captainok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default do oz electrical goods work in the uk

Hi All

Please could anyone confirm if plasma tvs, microwave music systems purchased in western australia will work in the uk and if anyone has
shipped these type of items and encountered any problems.

Thank you any replies would be appreciated.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 2:58 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: do oz electrical goods work in the uk

Nu Shooz just took back an LG plasma TV and she posted saying it worked perfectly well on her return. I have read that you just need to check with the manufacturerer that your model is OK, but most are.
I have taken back several smaller electrical items such as hairdryers, hair straighteners and all work well. We are leaving here on Sunday and shipping back quite a few smaller items like our microwave and blender. All we need to do is change the plugs
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:13 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Our Aus t.v works no problem. We just connect it through Sky.

Everything else, microwave, kettles etc all work fine too
Old Mar 31st 2009, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

Ours all worked fine too.

And that first cup of tea from that jetsetting kettle is probably the best cup you'll ever have.......SWEET!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 5:44 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Nu Shooz just took back an LG plasma TV and she posted saying it worked perfectly well on her return. I have read that you just need to check with the manufacturerer that your model is OK, but most are.
I have taken back several smaller electrical items such as hairdryers, hair straighteners and all work well. We are leaving here on Sunday and shipping back quite a few smaller items like our microwave and blender. All we need to do is change the plugs
Ah, so someone did read my post lol....

Yeah both my Aussie plasma's work brill in UK, all you need is a digibox/sky.

All other electrical stuff work too, just put new plugs on