Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

daughters passport question

daughters passport question

Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

cominghome3107 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile daughters passport question

I and my family are looking at moving back to the uk by next may.
From a previous thread I posted someone kindly stated that our daughter may be able to have a uk passport due to me, her father being english and her mother being american, our daughter currently holds an american passport, how do we go about this process, what forms do we need and the cost etc
many thanks
you can take the boy out of the neigbourhood, but you you can't take the neighbourhood out of the boy!:
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:53 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: daughters passport question

Originally Posted by cominghome3107
From a previous thread I posted someone kindly stated that our daughter may be able to have a uk passport due to me, her father being english and her mother being american, our daughter currently holds an american passport, how do we go about this process, what forms do we need and the cost etc
many thanks
you can take the boy out of the neigbourhood, but you you can't take the neighbourhood out of the boy!:
Click here for further information. All the answers to your questions can be found on that site.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 2:09 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: daughters passport question

Originally Posted by cominghome3107
many thanks
see also: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Britis...hip_by_Descent