British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   Current temp where you are in the uk (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/current-temp-where-you-uk-911898/)

brits1 Apr 19th 2018 4:51 pm

Current temp where you are in the uk

Hi hope your all well and good? I am currently sat in my backyard en it's nearly 5.50pm it's 28 and not a cloud in the sky...not bad for the Peak District

feelbritish Apr 19th 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Current temp where you are in the uk

27 South Bucks! Nice bottle of cold Chardonnay and a BBQ. I believe this is the hottest day in April in 70 years!

spouse of scouse Apr 19th 2018 9:12 pm

Beautiful day on the Wirral, got to 23. It was one of those days with warm sun, gentle breeze, birds singing their little hearts out - I just love these days and I know I'll miss them back in Australia.

scot47 Apr 20th 2018 3:53 am

Cooler than that on our Scottish island. usually in single figures Centigrade

durham_lad Apr 20th 2018 7:30 am

27 for us in N Yorkshire yesterday. Perfect timing for a pre-planned coastal walk with friends and breakfast on a cliff top cafe.

brits1 Apr 20th 2018 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by durham_lad (Post 12485510)
27 for us in N Yorkshire yesterday. Perfect timing for a pre-planned coastal walk with friends and breakfast on a cliff top cafe.

Sounds lovely..it's 21currently here (Friday 5om) in the peak, took a stroll around one of the reservoirs today,as Scouse said "you miss days like these when your overseas", shame they do not last...well "up north" they don't lol

durham_lad Apr 20th 2018 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by brits1 (Post 12485812)
Sounds lovely..it's 21currently here (Friday 5om) in the peak, took a stroll around one of the reservoirs today,as Scouse said "you miss days like these when your overseas", shame they do not last...well "up north" they don't lol

As the saying goes, “3 fines days and a thunderstorm “, I see that we have thunderstorms forecast for Saturday night. Still, it has been a really lovely 3 days and Saturday is forecast to be sunny as well. :thumbsup:

verystormy Apr 21st 2018 5:24 am

Here in central Scotland it has been lovely. Don't know the temp as the nearest weather station is too far away to be reliable for here. But warm enough we will be in the beer garden today in t-shirts.

curleytops Apr 21st 2018 7:11 am

Currently 10C in Prudhoe, Northumberland Sat. April 21 8:07 am and shaping up to be a beautiful corker :starsmile:

durham_lad Apr 21st 2018 7:50 am

Originally Posted by curleytops (Post 12486150)
Currently 10C in Prudhoe, Northumberland Sat. April 21 8:07 am and shaping up to be a beautiful corker :starsmile:

Same temperature and forecast here. Since my son arrived back from the USA last year he has been joining me in walking down to see all the home games for our local football team. (Northern League). Wednesday evening was perfect weather and today is also shaping up to be beautiful for the game at 3pm.

curleytops Apr 21st 2018 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by durham_lad (Post 12486162)
Same temperature and forecast here. Since my son arrived back from the USA last year he has been joining me in walking down to see all the home games for our local football team. (Northern League). Wednesday evening was perfect weather and today is also shaping up to be beautiful for the game at 3pm.

After the grass was cut, we settled for getting tipsy in the back garden with some wine I'd forgotten about. Nothing like the smell of freshly cut grass and a fabulous view :starsmile: