Wikiposts

Credit card default

Old Nov 22nd 2010, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit card default

Originally Posted by jimmy911
It should not. Do not listen to these people. They are just jealous that they cannot do the same or are just kool-aid-drinking-government comformists. Credit agencies factor in a 35% no pay already, so you not paying is not going to affect another person. If so, if everyone paid would they drastically lower the rates? No
He might be the 36th %.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 11:29 pm
J.J
BE Enthusiast

J.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to all

It should not. Do not listen to these people. They are just jealous that they cannot do the same or are just kool-aid-drinking-government comformists. Credit agencies factor in a 35% no pay already, so you not paying is not going to affect another person. If so, if everyone paid would they drastically lower the rates? No
Interesting point of view poster.

from what you say you support theft and dishonesty instead of being law abiding in a civilized society - I wish you well, enjoy jail !!

If you don't want debt to credit card companies then don't use them.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 11:29 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy winding people up, by any chance?
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 2:13 am
J.J
BE Enthusiast

J.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dunroving
Enjoy winding people up, by any chance?
or possibly the OP in another guise, no, thats not possible, there can't be more than ejit

Last edited by J.J; Nov 23rd 2010 at 2:20 am.
Old Nov 30th 2010, 8:39 am
Banned

Rogintel has a brilliant futureRogintel has a brilliant futureRogintel has a brilliant futureRogintel has a brilliant futureRogintel has a brilliant futureRogintel has a brilliant futureRogintel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Posidrive
The thing that intruiged me about peoples responses
was that not one person made any attempt to enquire about why the OP either didn't want to, or perhaps more interestingly
might not have been able to pay off the debt. I saw the use BE behavior of everyone going in all guns blazing without any attempt
to find out more, I always thought that the more tradional process was to give someone a full trial before hanging them.

Yes, thats very right. No one went into that.

This is my reason:

I attempted voyeurism in Norway on ladies and was caught. That happened cus I was physically sick and could not take a wise decision. I was still working, and very hard despite all pains. I started work next day and at the end of the day I ended up having hallucinations at work place. This is in accordance with the old Norwegian punishment system. Its known as paragraf 3. You can ask anyone in Norway as to what it is, they will tell you, especially psychiatric hospitals. Thats how they punish people for not serious crimes.

So, paranoid schizofrenia was inferred on me, and I was admitted in psychiatric hospital. This system is used by police there to find out other activities person might have been involved in. So I was investigated for every possible crime this world can imagine of. I was made to pick garbage on streets, which I did with good intention as to fulfill my punishment and get back to work. I even used to clean churches. But, they just didnt stop from giving me hallucinations. After one year, my mind, which was totally normal, hadnt killed a fly in my whole life, was totally destroyed. And I had to give up my job and decided to leave the country. Came to the UK, still not finished with the trauma of the mental torture, and dont have any source of income. I dont have any savings with me, for whatever I had is spent...

I started using their credit cards for survival purposes. And even if I dont pay it back, then I am not asking for much compensation back....
Old Nov 30th 2010, 1:42 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

Troll
Old Dec 1st 2010, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

If things are that bad i would consider suicide,

Dickhead
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 2:36 am
J.J
BE Enthusiast

I was going to comment but this thread is probably best left to die.

Last edited by J.J; Dec 2nd 2010 at 2:42 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 5:24 am
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it has probably run it's course, particularly as the OP is either just being riduculous on purpose, or can't be helped by anything that might be written on here.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 10:23 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rogintel
Hi,

I owe some money to a credit card agency in Norway, visa card. I live in UK now. What if I dont pay it back? Could it affect me in anyway in UK?
Pay your debts up, you dishonest good-for-nothing!
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 10:01 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
Yes it has probably run it's course, particularly as the OP is either just being riduculous on purpose, or can't be helped by anything that might be written on here.
Don't worry he has started up another daft one..............
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Gabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to beholdGabgoeshome is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Don't worry he has started up another daft one..............
yes ,just saw it ....B-O-R-I-N-G !
Old Dec 10th 2010, 3:31 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

If you have received a private message from Rogintel in another language (hindi), please let me know.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 3:57 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

The OP has been banned for sending an abusive message via pm, as such I am closing this thread.