Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Cor...green eyed monsters out!!!

Cor...green eyed monsters out!!!

Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cor...green eyed monsters out!!!

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Yes it can take a while for the appointment for the interview but you can book in advance, we did. Go online and you will be able to see all the forms etc and you can complete them and you will get an appointment for when you've been here two years. Kath has managed to get a private ceremony too I think. She isn't waiting for the big ceremony which can take months.
No sorry i didnt manage to get a private one, but they sent L through the post for Monday 3rd July!!! But i rang as we all wanna go together so its August now. but yes you can have a private ceremony if you want.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Do you qualify for the two year citizenship, or will it be longer?

The 'No Soul' bit is so accurate. If you take away the big house, the beaches and the weather....what's left underneath it all? Nothing in my opinion. It is a bland, dull place lacking in diversity and character.
Oh come on Tracey, I think you're being a bit harsh, what about the Karaoke in the Old Bailey ?

Jo
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:29 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by clougherty family
Oh come on Tracey, I think you're being a bit harsh, what about the Karaoke in the Old Bailey ?

Jo
Oh silly me... I forgot about that excitement!!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

shazza1 will become famous soon enoughshazza1 will become famous soon enough

Hello, and you are most welcome to pop in anytime!
hi trace im just wondering where abouts in perth u live im sth of the river towards rockingham?im hoping to go back around feb.iv just sold my house and would of liked to be home in a flash but i want my twins to at least finish yr 10 here and my oldest who will be 19 in feb wants to stay here boyfriend here has her own life now and all that as she says so i want to spend xmas and her birthday here with her, have all my inlaws here(as OH is aussie) so i know she will be ok but still i wish we all went back earlier as we have been here 13 yrs now was only ment to stay for 5 then go back home .
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:10 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza1
hi trace im just wondering where abouts in perth u live im sth of the river towards rockingham?im hoping to go back around feb.iv just sold my house and would of liked to be home in a flash but i want my twins to at least finish yr 10 here and my oldest who will be 19 in feb wants to stay here boyfriend here has her own life now and all that as she says so i want to spend xmas and her birthday here with her, have all my inlaws here(as OH is aussie) so i know she will be ok but still i wish we all went back earlier as we have been here 13 yrs now was only ment to stay for 5 then go back home .
Wow shazza - what has made you want to return after 13 years?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

shazza1 will become famous soon enoughshazza1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Wow shazza - what has made you want to return after 13 years?
hi louise,after being here for 13 yrs i have had enough of perth and its had enough of me so its time for me to go been here tooooooo long and i want to spend time with all my family there.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:58 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza1
hi louise,after being here for 13 yrs i have had enough of perth and its had enough of me so its time for me to go been here tooooooo long and i want to spend time with all my family there.
Same here shazza. Been here over 10 years now and hopefully we'll be going home in a year or so. I've had enough and want to be with my family.