Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Confusions About Working Holiday Makers Scheme UK.

Confusions About Working Holiday Makers Scheme UK.

Old Dec 29th 2003, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

ajaybagga is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Confusions About Working Holiday Makers Scheme UK.

Dear Sir,
Hello and Love from India.

I want to apply for Working holiday makers Visa for UK for 2 years. and I have some confusions , So please guide me with your generous advice

Q1. What is the minimum balance should I have in my bank to make sure the Visa. ????

Q2. Can my Parents sponsor my trip to UK in terms of Finance. if yes, then what documents should i attach from my parents side to support my visa application. ???????

Q3. Is there any provision of Sponsorship in this WHMS visa for UK. ???

Q4 : I have one Friend / Relative in UK , Can they Sponsor me in getting WHMS visa.????

Q5. I am Unemployed , so What documents I should present in the embassy in support of my Visa Application while appearing for the Interview. ???

Q6. Is it required to arrange the Job in UK before I apply for WHMS visa. what will be the effect of Having the job or not having the job on my Visa application.

Q7. Any other documents i should present while appearing for interview. ???

Q8. Any other Advice from your side before applying for VISA ???

Your Quick, Clear and Serialised Sorted Answers to my questions will be appreciated by all the means.

Best Regards
Ajay

Last edited by ajaybagga; Dec 30th 2003 at 2:21 am.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 7:14 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.workingholidayguru.com/un...gdom/links.htm

http://www.uk.emb.gov.au/dynamic.asp...ed_a_visa.html

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=196299

Are some starters.

Australia asks for evidence of 2000GBP and only offer a year. Your 800GBP will last no time in the UK unless you have somewhere to stay and get a job quickly.

It appears from another thread in this forum that UK immi is interested in whether you will leave the UK after the 2 years. Look for that thread.

Evidence of your family being in the US and any US visa applications that you have should help you in that matter.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:54 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confusions About Working Holiday Makers Scheme UK.

Originally posted by ajaybagga

Your Quick, Clear and Serialised Sorted Answers to my questions will be appreciated by all the means.
Yessum Boss, I'll jump right to it Boss