Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

castles, barns, small holdings and even water towers

castles, barns, small holdings and even water towers

Old Jan 5th 2004, 3:39 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default castles, barns, small holdings and even water towers

I have found these two UK property sites that maybe of some interest to some of you who are looking for some nice, unusual property with a bit of history, open spaces and beauty.

The first one sells some quite unique property - lighthouses, old houses, castles, churches you name it.

http://www.property.org.uk/unique/coastal.html ( there's a drop down menue at the top of this page for other properties -I quite fancied the first one in shetland, not so sure if I could cope with the cold though

http://www.barnsetc.co.uk/ (barns for sale) another interesting property site

you can still find some real bargains in the UK for those who are seriously looking for this type of thing.

Maybe of some interest to some of you.

cheers
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: castles, barns, small holdings and even water towers

Thanks for that Ceri, interesting indeed.