Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

canada to uk cheap flights

canada to uk cheap flights

Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

cruz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default canada to uk cheap flights

hello friends, i just want to ask if you could suggest good/cheap single flights from vancouver, canada to manchester, u.k...that's around early next year.

thanks v. much indeed.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:20 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: canada to uk cheap flights

Originally Posted by cruz
hello friends, i just want to ask if you could suggest good/cheap single flights from vancouver, canada to manchester, u.k...that's around early next year.

thanks v. much indeed.
Zoom or Air Transat is your lot I am afraid. Air Canada and BA nail you for one ways from Vancouver. Are you leaving for good?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

thanks dingbat. yes, returning to uk for good. we've tried it but it's not for us.

btw, i'm also thinking of buying tickets from a uk-based travel agency.. im just thinking of(possibly) taking advantage of the present gbp/cad exchange rate.. i.e. if i could see any potential savings ..anybody who've done this? any insight is welcomed. cheers
Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:49 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck going home. There seems to be quite a few of us jumping ship from BC/Vancouver judging by the emails and PM's I am getting.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:59 am
Best Place on Earth- LMAO

jandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of light

There's an online voucher with Muchmor magazine that gives you a 20% discount with Zoom. I think you have to book before the end of November but it's good for flights into the next year. You can find the voucher by searching the forum. I could have gone to Gatwick in January for $633 return. 20kg limit though.

Just wondering what you didn't like about Vancouver? I'm not a fan of it either.

Last edited by jandro; Oct 28th 2007 at 8:04 am.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dingbat
Best of luck going home. There seems to be quite a few of us jumping ship from BC/Vancouver judging by the emails and PM's I am getting.
thanks very much dingbat. best of luck too.

Originally Posted by jandro
There's an online voucher with Muchmor magazine that gives you a 20% discount with Zoom. I think you have to book before the end of November but it's good for flights into the next year. You can find the voucher by searching the forum. I could have gone to Gatwick in January for $633 return. 20kg limit though.

Just wondering what you didn't like about Vancouver? I'm not a fan of it either.
thanks for the info jandro.

this is just our experience here and i could enumerate a long list... but basically the lack of opportunities for us and our would-be kids.