Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

canada. anything else you would like to add?

canada. anything else you would like to add?

Old May 2nd 2009, 3:24 am
Just Joined

FairySuz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: canada. anything else you would like to add?

Originally Posted by Jay-Producer
Where did that come from? don't slag peoples grammar mate, its not a grammar forum.
It is nothing new look in past threads very rude, and add a few more like??? Most people i talk to are the silent one's who feel to uncomfortable to speak up on the Forums for fear of the constant put downs on here, example the pixels above Just thrive taking the piss

FSuz
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:30 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

ok folks, this has turned into nothing more than a slanging match. time to call it a day on this one methinks. for those who contributed a little to my moan, rant, rave, thanks.
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Jay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really niceJay-Producer is just really nice

Originally Posted by FairySuz
It is nothing new look in past threads very rude, and add a few more like??? Most people i talk to are the silent one's who feel to uncomfortable to speak up on the Forums for fear of the constant put downs on here, example the pixels above Just thrive taking the piss

FSuz
Do what I do stand up for yourself and fight for the power of the loved ones you give constructive feedback and are nice.
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:00 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jay-Producer
Where did that come from? don't slag peoples grammar mate, its not a grammar forum.
Given the importance that you put upon both English and Maths, along with your enlightenment on how schools should be run (eg. lessons for operating washing machines etc) I think my comment was fully justified. I hope your arithmetic ability is better than your grammar ability, otherwise your whole school experience could be deemed a total loss, unless of course you excelled in the sciences or arts etc.

Last edited by Jules Europe; May 2nd 2009 at 8:14 am.
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:09 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FairySuz

FSuz
...and how do you manage to locate and speak to these silent ones?

If you imagine the rude people on here to be just pixels and nothing more, then there is really no need to upset yourself.
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is "oh dear," is it really necessary to start nit-picking and finger pointing at each other? This is an internet discussion forum, we are not writing for English A levels. Please try and remember this site was created as a place for British Expats around the world to connect with each other, to share experiences with each other, to support, laugh, and cry with each other. Let's not start turning on each other because we haven't dotted our i's or crossed our t's.

And just a reminder :
BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully
Thank you

Thread closed.