Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

canada. anything else you would like to add?

canada. anything else you would like to add?

Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

lalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nice
Default Re: canada. anything else you would like to add?

Originally Posted by jonfrank123
I'm now in my final 36 hours of living in Canada, so I've certainly been doing a lot of reflecting on this. We've been here close on 4 years and will always have ties here as Montreal is where my wife's parents live. We will certainly be back twice a year for visits.

I can't speak for the rest of canada but Montreal is certainly not bland. Just the politics and language issues in Quebec are "interesting". As a city montreal is great, tonnes of culture, history etc etc, not to mention some of the scenery.. Then again technically Quebec is nearly a separate country anyway. I admit I've grown a certain fondness for the place that I never thought would ever happen.

On the other hand I am really glad to be going back to Blighty, mainly because I can earn a better living over there, and it still feels like home.
It's been one of my Fav place's to be Jon' i have loved visiting there' the people are so friendly' everyone always looks so stunning' We have alway's had lot of fun' met wonderfull people' including a few star's we have spotted' at the restaraunt's Great place !!!
Lalalaloubells
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:41 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lalaloubell
Very Good' I just had an opinion' that's why we are on the forum' It was my opinion' I am not going to say something that sound's like "thats what everyone want's to read" I dont recall you saying that you had spent 14 Month's in Canada' but it's not important' I had an Opinion' No need to send me a "private mail saying what the hell's the matter with you i thought we were friends ~~ I talk to lot's of people on here' everyone just like you has been very helpfull' All had opinions on here" ? All Aquaintances ~ so no need to be rude'
Lalaloubells
You know exactly why i sent you a private message......And i dont believe anything i said was rude
If you had read the post you quoted , when you decided you would try and down me on a public forum .....( for whatever reason you have) then you would of seen that i said i'd been their for 14 mths. And seeing as you also have tried to embarrass me by saying i sent you a private message ( which should be er private) ....

Then you may as well tell everyone on here what your problem is....cos i'm buggared if i know....

PS or maybe you would like us to copy and past,all of our emails ........so all can read and maybe they can explain to me what your problem is.....as you carn't PM me back.

I do Appologise Rae......not sure whats going on here and i dont want to disrupt your thread So i will unsubscribe xx
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

lalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nice

Yes you do need to give it a bit of time to adjust to the culture per say' I was 7 years in Ontario and got used to that' started to feel my feet and think ok~ i can live with this' big change from Wales' But then we moved to Alberta and the change there' was' is' not for me' I am always freezing' and i found the people to be odd on time's no offence to Canadian's in general' There is something missing' you can not rightly put you finger on any thing -in particular mmmmm I alway's thought maybe it was me' But i have heard so many people say the same' It is a personal thought amongst every family that has a different view and reason for leaving
Good Luck Rae What ever you do' i am returning to U.K come what may' eventually
Lalalaloubells
I wish you well Rae' I just had an opinion' i never meant to upset anyone; by giving mine' life is to short to argue' with anyone' specially on a forum' Everyone is very helpfull and kind on here' I wish to offend no one
Lalalaloubell's
God Bless You In All The Good Things You Do
Old Apr 17th 2009, 9:01 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you well Rae' I just had an opinion' i never meant to upset anyone; by giving mine' life is to short to argue' with anyone' specially on a forum' Everyone is very helpfull and kind on here' I wish to offend no one
Lalalaloubell's
God Bless You In All The Good Things You Do
Just because "Bell" has two L`s, there is no need to put two L`s on the end of everything else.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:43 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Call me picky, but it's the apostrophes all over the place I find confusing..........why are they there?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jay Bird
Call me picky, but it's the apostrophes all over the place I find confusing..........why are they there?
"emphasis"...?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

It is wise to direct your anger towards problems-Not People to focus your energies on answers - Not Excuses
LaLa
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:51 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

It is wise to direct your anger towards problems-Not People to focus your energies on answers - Not Excuses
LaLa
It is also very wise, to consult a spelling and grammar check before posting.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
It is also very wise, to consult a spelling and grammar check before posting.
Or perhaps not post....
Old Apr 21st 2009, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

There is nothing wrong with my Grammer "you nasty people" at least i dont spell the way i talk ~ my Post was to neither of you So-Dont Answer
Are you That Bored ???
Old Apr 21st 2009, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

There is nothing wrong with my Grammer "you nasty people" at least i dont spell the way i talk ~ my Post was to neither of you So-Dont Answer
Are you That Bored ???
No..... Name:  Tease.gif
Views: 310
Size:  9.3 KB
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:32 am
Best Place on Earth- LMAO

jandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of light

It's not uncommon for people to work 2 jobs. Two of my co-workers work 7 days a week - a full time office job, then 2 evenings a week and all day Sat and Sun in their other jobs.
Many people at my work have a second job to make ends meet. One guy worked 2 full time jobs back to back. He said he just slept all weekend. Also, many people still in their 30s live with their parents. One guy living with his parents was looking for a place of his own when he was sacked without notice and walked to the door.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:16 am
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Are you That Bored ???
Just trying to make sense of what you post......sometimes they're a little difficult to understand, and are open to misinterpretation.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:13 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

my Post was to neither of you So-Dont Answer
Are you That Bored ???
The above statement is quite irrational, read it again.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jay Bird
Just trying to make sense of what you post......sometimes they're a little difficult to understand, and are open to misinterpretation.
If you could not understand or it dont make sense why on earth would you bother answering
Lols

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.