Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Can I take my dogs ashes back to the UK

Can I take my dogs ashes back to the UK

Old Mar 27th 2020, 4:46 am
Just Joined

Olliedog1_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can I take my dogs ashes back to the UK

My beloved pet dies whilst we were living in Australia, we are returning home soon and want to know if i can take my pets ashes with me and if so what i need to do to ensure he gets back safely.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 27th 2020, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can I take my dogs ashes back to the UK

We bought ours back from Melbourne to London. They were packed in a box along with other household effects.

HTH
Old Mar 28th 2020, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Helen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I take my dogs ashes back to the UK

Yes. Put them in a jar and label it “Pepper”.