Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

can i claim tax back from oz when i leve for the uk?

Wikiposts

can i claim tax back from oz when i leve for the uk?

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of
Default can i claim tax back from oz when i leve for the uk?

Hi all, as the title asks, can i claim any tax back when i leave oz for the uk, i put the claim in for the uk when i left, P85, just wondered if i can do the same here.
I'll only have been working three months, we have to return for some personal reasons and wil not be back for a good while.

Thanks Chris.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:13 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can i claim tax back from oz when i leve for the uk?

Yes most definitely. I have recently done it. Go to the government tax website. Sorry i dont have the link as i am not on my own computer.

Good luck.