Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

can anyone please help me decide on removals?

can anyone please help me decide on removals?

Old Jul 27th 2011, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really nice
Default can anyone please help me decide on removals?

I have a couple of quotes..Alberta-Lancaster uk.They are both simular in cost but i would like to have some feedback on anyone that have used either one please. Tippet and Richardson is one and Euro-transport is the other.I heard that Tippet may have some money problems,but that was just on the grape vine.......has anyone heard any thing please
Old Jul 28th 2011, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

trottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond reputetrottytrue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can anyone please help me decide on removals?

Cumbrian Lass...I can't help you but we are wading through the same jungle of Movers to the UK from the East Coast of the US. At the moment I am going through the house and putting stickies on all the furniture and other items I am taking back to the UK. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. It's a good idea to do a check on Better Business Bureau and see if anyone has reported the company you are thinking of working with. I don't know if you have the same type of thing in Canada.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really nice
Default Re: can anyone please help me decide on removals?

Originally Posted by trottytrue
Cumbrian Lass...I can't help you but we are wading through the same jungle of Movers to the UK from the East Coast of the US. At the moment I am going through the house and putting stickies on all the furniture and other items I am taking back to the UK. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. It's a good idea to do a check on Better Business Bureau and see if anyone has reported the company you are thinking of working with. I don't know if you have the same type of thing in Canada.
good thinking !!!!! thanks