Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

calling doggy people, where can i get crates from?

calling doggy people, where can i get crates from?

Old May 20th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: calling doggy people, where can i get crates from?

All sounds very doggy to me (ha ha) I would worry about doing DIY as you know what immigration is like!!! any bit of money they can get out of you they will!!!

Personally, Im paying the price to take my two dogs back, dont want to be in the situation of them being left behind or worse case senario in a country in a pound Nah sounds a lot of money but they are worth every penny!!!)

Just checked the other day and its deffo plastic carriers for them now!!

Good luck DY let us know how you get on
Old May 20th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

When I got my dog out of BYford (quarantine) I insisted I took the crate too since Id paid for it! So, that was really useful because they had to accept it going home as it met regs going there
Byford said a lot of people dont bother taking the crates when they collect the dog - so there might be a lot there to buy off them cheap and you know they will be airline acceptable. Just a thought.
C x
Old May 21st 2007, 10:49 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chance to be
When I got my dog out of BYford (quarantine) I insisted I took the crate too since Id paid for it! So, that was really useful because they had to accept it going home as it met regs going there
Byford said a lot of people dont bother taking the crates when they collect the dog - so there might be a lot there to buy off them cheap and you know they will be airline acceptable. Just a thought.
C x

thanks for that, but had enough and have booked dogtainers!!!! after all the hard work, its just not the type of hassle i need at the last minute with three children to sort out too!

dogtainers use wooden ones and cant remember if i posted this but i rang quantas freight dept and they thought i was barmy asking about wooden crates!! yes they do accept wooden crates, the bloke did point out maybe different for canada/america, but deffo ok from brisbane.