Brits in Oklahoma

Old Jan 7th 2008, 2:49 am
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all
Default Brits in Oklahoma

I know there is already a Tulsa thread, but just wondering if anyone else is in Oklahoma.

I'm NW OKC, used to live in Alva though.
You may ask where that is.....its in the middle of nowhere!!!

Originally from Cheltenham....love it here, but I miss my family.
We visit each other as often as we can though which is awesome.
Makes the time that much more special
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:52 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

C.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really nice
Default Re: Brits in Oklahoma

Originally Posted by cpltony
I know there is already a Tulsa thread, but just wondering if anyone else is in Oklahoma.

Hi there, Im living in Stillwater Ok.................

Formerly Newcastle so like you Im a long way from home.

Not sure were Alva is.

CC
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:49 pm
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all

Originally Posted by C.C
Hi there, Im living in Stillwater Ok.................

Formerly Newcastle so like you Im a long way from home.

Not sure were Alva is.

CC
Alva......head north until you're in the middle of nowhere, then head west until you're truly in the middle of nowhere.
Its behind that tree.

Officially though its about 90 minutes drive NW of Enid.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:45 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

C.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really nice

Alva......head north until you're in the middle of nowhere, then head west until you're truly in the middle of nowhere.
Its behind that tree.

Officially though its about 90 minutes drive NW of Enid.
Funny I thought I was in the middle of nowhere. LOL. I too miss my family terribly, especially at the minute. I am feeling some what homesick, since my son was here to visit over christmas. I do like OKie, but its people that I miss. How long have you been in Alva? I have been here in Stillwater for 4 years.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:49 pm
Cpl Tony

Originally Posted by C.C
Funny I thought I was in the middle of nowhere. LOL. I too miss my family terribly, especially at the minute. I am feeling some what homesick, since my son was here to visit over christmas. I do like OKie, but its people that I miss. How long have you been in Alva? I have been here in Stillwater for 4 years.
My wife and I were in Alva from Jan 04 to Feb 06. Moved to OKC in Feb and never looked back. She still has her parents and family there, but with work etc its tough to both get the time off other than holidays.

My parents come each year on their way to Mexico for their vacation.
Its my chance to spoil them for a change
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:52 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

My wife and I were in Alva from Jan 04 to Feb 06. Moved to OKC in Feb and never looked back. She still has her parents and family there, but with work etc its tough to both get the time off other than holidays.

My parents come each year on their way to Mexico for their vacation.
Its my chance to spoil them for a change
Dont you just love to spoil family like that. My kids come over here and though they are 29 and 25 they revert to being 10 years old. They love being treated like kids, especially my daughter.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:59 pm
Cpl Tony

Originally Posted by C.C
Dont you just love to spoil family like that. My kids come over here and though they are 29 and 25 they revert to being 10 years old. They love being treated like kids, especially my daughter.
Makes me look back and appreciate growing up and all the times I could have spent with them...but went out instead.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:21 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

Makes me look back and appreciate growing up and all the times I could have spent with them...but went out instead.
I know what you mean. At least you are appreciating it now.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 2:38 am
Cpl Tony

Originally Posted by C.C
I know what you mean. At least you are appreciating it now.
Plan to surprise them Christmas Eve 08 at their front door
Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

TaffyinOK has a spectacular aura aboutTaffyinOK has a spectacular aura aboutTaffyinOK has a spectacular aura about

Hello cpltony! I'm in Bethany, OK. Where are you in NW OKC? I'm originally from Wales.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:55 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

Originally Posted by TaffyinOK
Hello cpltony! I'm in Bethany, OK. Where are you in NW OKC? I'm originally from Wales.
Hi there Taffy, how long have you been in OK??
Old Jan 16th 2008, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Arizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , My daughter lives in Edmond and is from the Bristol area,Chipping Sodbury/Yate.She is a RN in the maternity ward in Deaconess Hospital.She has been in OK for the last twelve years. I had a good friend from the Rhonda Valley who lived in Bethany off of Council Road but have lost contact with him. We stay up at Cedar Valley when we are RVing,will be up there later this year after visiting Kansas,and Branson Missouri.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 2:52 am
Cpl Tony

Originally Posted by TaffyinOK
NW 26th and Meridian......walking distance (although not US walking distance)

I'm originally from Cheltenham but spent many a summer in Wales.
I luv the Welsh I does!!!

Its a small world!!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

TaffyinOK has a spectacular aura aboutTaffyinOK has a spectacular aura aboutTaffyinOK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by C.C
Hi there Taffy, how long have you been in OK??
I moved here from CA in 1992.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

NW 26th and Meridian......walking distance (although not US walking distance)

I'm originally from Cheltenham but spent many a summer in Wales.
I luv the Welsh I does!!!

Its a small world!!!
It seems the older I get the smaller the world gets - LOL. We'll have to have a meet-up and shoot a few darts!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.