Wikiposts

Britains biggest spenders

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 4:04 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Britains biggest spenders

Originally Posted by bettyboop80
It was just on BBC America and i dont know any actual americans that watch this lol I am sure there must be some though somewhere!
Only the Anglophiles, and nothing we do is too crass for them.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone watch this last last night? The word w***** was invented for that Alexander bloke. He looks like a chipmunk, and whats with those eyebrows. I HATE the way he felt the need to constantly boast about how much everything he had cost.
I watched it in horror I kept saying to hubby "this must be a piss take"
I thought the Alexandra bloke looked plastic like a ken doll or an Elvis look a like gone drastically wrong!
I thought I was watching a little Britain episode!!
My favorite part was when the brunette girl was having fake lashes put on and she kept saying "there a pound a lash ain't they these?"
between that and the "Next Jordan" wannabee...........
It was like a bad traffic accident you don't want to look but you just can't help but stare
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:15 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tbag
I thought the Alexandra bloke looked plastic like a ken doll or an Elvis look a like gone drastically wrong!
I thought I was watching a little Britain episode!!
My favorite part was when the brunette girl was having fake lashes put on and she kept saying "there a pound a lash ain't they these?"
between that and the "Next Jordan" wannabee...........
It was like a bad traffic accident you don't want to look but you just can't help but stare
Its about bloody time you showed up young lady.
What time do you call this? You better have a doctor's note.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Its about bloody time you showed up young lady.
What time do you call this? You better have a doctor's note.
Hellooo
I'm slowly getting there in between final move stuff.........
I will be sure to present you with all the necessary documents when I return properly
Old Oct 24th 2006, 2:55 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tbag
Have to say I thought the same thing myself, will have to do a quick google on the orange guy
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:02 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Only the Anglophiles, and nothing we do is too crass for them.
You kidding?

"Michael Carroll: King of Chavs" was a rather horrifying programme.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:07 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

He didnt exactly say, but it was something about when he was working as a personal trainer, his wealthy clients didnt want to be on a waiting list for new cars so he found a way to get them for them immediately.
Ah.

In the US you get on waiting lists for new and "hot" cars. You can then sell your place in line to someone else. Something similar in the UK perhaps?