Wikiposts

Britains biggest spenders

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

bettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Britains biggest spenders

Did anyone watch this last last night? The word w***** was invented for that Alexander bloke. He looks like a chipmunk, and whats with those eyebrows. I HATE the way he felt the need to constantly boast about how much everything he had cost.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:45 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britains biggest spenders

Originally Posted by bettyboop80
Did anyone watch this last last night? The word w***** was invented for that Alexander bloke. He looks like a chipmunk, and whats with those eyebrows. I HATE the way he felt the need to constantly boast about how much everything he had cost.
Saw a bit of that when I was at home in the summer I think.
The phrase 'money can't buy you class' was never better illustrated.
And what about the mad old bird who had christopher biggins and richard o'brien over for a dinner party and the bought 2 bentleys after opening the door and deciding that 'it looks nice'
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Saw it a while ago, bloody old Chavs thats all they were.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I saw that this morning... but I didn't think he [Alex] was that bad, he's obviously done quite well for himself.

The women on it were far more annoying.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:53 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
LOL I saw that this morning... but I didn't think he [Alex] was that bad, he's obviously done quite well for himself.

The women on it were far more annoying.
How did he make his dough - did they tell you on the prog ??
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I only caught the last half; but he seemed to be in real estate.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 10:16 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Saw it last night. Defined a new term, "the ugly Briton" - came dangerously close to the ugly American. :scared:

Most vacuous part, I thought was in the art gallery.
All fake kisses and "absolutely faaaabulous dahling". Bleeeuurgh.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:35 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that Alexander was ugly in looks and personality. He thinks it's so great to flash the 'bling' and get all the girls swarming, bet it's never occured to him that they wouldn't look twice at him without it. If he was that great, he wouldn't have to show it off.

What about the silly bint who was £80,000 in debt? Deciding to take her mum on a spending spree in New York to tell her the news.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:43 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter was watching it while we were replacing a screen door this morning....not the life I'd like but good luck to them...if you have it spend it...you only live once....and you can't take it with you....
I'm not really into things...but I do get jealous of people who can travel the world....if I had money that would be where my money would go...
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

the muppet, no way was he 31...or he's well tango'ed and pickled....what a chav money.

and then going on about how much cash, just to buy some small town in the middle of no where that no one will go see or care about, what a ponce.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bob
the muppet, no way was he 31...or he's well tango'ed and pickled....what a chav money.

and then going on about how much cash, just to buy some small town in the middle of no where that no one will go see or care about, what a ponce.
His tan was pretty funny.. the customary white rings around he eyes

Last edited by anotherlimey; Oct 22nd 2006 at 12:55 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

bettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
He didnt exactly say, but it was something about when he was working as a personal trainer, his wealthy clients didnt want to be on a waiting list for new cars so he found a way to get them for them immediately.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
Yeah, that Alexander was ugly in looks and personality. He thinks it's so great to flash the 'bling' and get all the girls swarming, bet it's never occured to him that they wouldn't look twice at him without it. If he was that great, he wouldn't have to show it off.

What about the silly bint who was £80,000 in debt? Deciding to take her mum on a spending spree in New York to tell her the news.
I love the bit where he was complaining about how long the lift took to get to the top floor of his penthouse apartment because if he had girls with him it gave them time to change their minds. I expect it gave him too long to tell them all about his amex with no limit and how much his shirt cost and they had had enough by then!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:48 am
Just Joined

Rob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud of

Oh good god. They didn't show this in the States did they.

How embarrasing More to fuel that much unwanted American stereotype in view of British people, which infact only represents a very small minority.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rob B
Oh good god. They didn't show this in the States did they.

How embarrasing More to fuel that much unwanted American stereotype in view of British people, which infact only represents a very small minority.
It was just on BBC America and i dont know any actual americans that watch this lol I am sure there must be some though somewhere!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.