Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Bringing pets back to the UK (from "approved" countries)

Bringing pets back to the UK (from "approved" countries)

Old Oct 6th 2020, 8:27 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing pets back to the UK (from "approved" countries)

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan View Post
We did look at this when we came here in 2010, but space is limited and the spots had sold out well in advance. Fast forward ten years, can I ask how far in advance you booked and how much it cost for you and your family to travel...presumably one way? How many of you and how much per dog. I do know that they have their own kennel staff and a whole deck to themselves, so travel in doggie luxury. Going into Southampton appeals as that is my ‘home’ area. What was the difference between the sail v fly option?
Thank you fir your reply.
This cruise critic article suggests that you need to book a kennel at least a year in advance. The fare for large dogs is quoted at US$1,000 and $800 for small dogs.
https://www.cruisecritic.com.au/articles.cfm?ID=3439
Old Oct 6th 2020, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing pets back to the UK (from "approved" countries)

Okay, thanks for this info. Enjoy your day