Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

bought the St Johns Wort or whatever

bought the St Johns Wort or whatever

Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

englishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bought the St Johns Wort or whatever

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Oh whoopee dee effing do! :curse:
oh gosh......now he's trying to cop off on MBTUK forum !!!!

personally,and i think most of us on here would agree,everything he's stated about himself doesnt count for much when he acts like a botty hole most of the time !!!
not the best of qualities in a man
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dozy_muppet03
Well, not qualified as in referencing SJW and AMA test that have proven SJW worthless, opposed to you who's qualified and being able to suggest SJW for depression, where is the sense in that, really.

Thank you for pointing out that yourself and also taking the trouble to count and verify that 9 others were also picking on me...I forgive you and also the n9 others as well.
Grow up.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

AMA? Don't believe a word they say - aka BigPharmaPushers.

I don't do drugs of any kind as far as I can help it. Not even a Tylenol passes these lips. Herbal stuff all the way. It has worked for millenia before BigPharma came along, and will continue to work for millenia into the future.

Big man has never suffered depression because he's so important and great..whoope dee do!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:47 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

interested in what you are saying can you please reference the research

would be interested in it
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:48 pm
I'll have a double double

dozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Grow up.
Don't worry, I'm out of this thread now, but your a cyber bully and you instigated it, simply becuase you did'nt like or agree with what was written.

rgds

John
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:50 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

this is a good read

Annals of internal medicine

The Risk–Benefit Profile of Commonly Used Herbal Therapies: Ginkgo, St. John's Wort, Ginseng, Echinacea, Saw Palmetto, and Kava
right arrow Edzard Ernst, MD, PhD, FRCP(Edin)

1 January 2002 | Volume 136 Issue 1 | Pages 42-53
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, I'm out of this thread now, but your a cyber bully and you instigated it, simply becuase you did'nt like or agree with what was written.

rgds

John
Wrong again...4 people before me commented on your ridiculous post. Of course I didn't agree with you because you are wrong and your argument doesn't hold water.

Everyone participating in this thread has been trying to help and support the OP apart from you.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 13th 2007 at 11:15 pm.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

A Bully I did not read it as JG slagging people off who get depressed.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:18 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Look at my picture, do I look like I would ever allow myself to get depression, I'm 43, 180 pounds, 32 inch waist , I run 4 times a week, watch what I eat, do not eat meat...drink moderately and dont smoke, debt free and now mortgage free....I bet you couldnt even pull one of these as examples for your own life...get real, take STW, like I care, its all sticks and stones my dear...

do you know what? i cant be bothered, theres absolutely no point!

oh and for the record i match your description, but im am 31! oh AND i run 5 mornings per week and do strength training on thursdays at 10am, so best get going

Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:03 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to me you are all acting like a bunch of kids !!!

The OP is suffering environmental depression ... "caused" by her living somewhere she doesnt want to be.

If she wants to give SJW a go then why not ?? Its a better than bowling straight on in there with the crap the doctors dish out.

What muppet said in the beginning is what he feels is right. Isnt the mantra on here lately all about "I'm entitled to my opinion" ??

To the OP ...

I wish you all the best Try and stay positive as much as possible, I know it must be very hard for you at the moment but any "natural" self help you can do is worth it in the long run ... take care x
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

englishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel

The OP is suffering environmental depression ... "caused" by her living somewhere she doesnt want to be.

If she wants to give SJW a go then why not ?? Its a better than bowling straight on in there with the crap the doctors dish out.

What muppet said in the beginning is what he feels is right. Isnt the mantra on here lately all about "I'm entitled to my opinion" ??

To the OP ...

I wish you all the best Try and stay positive as much as possible, I know it must be very hard for you at the moment but any "natural" self help you can do is worth it in the long run ... take care x
we know we are all entitled to our own opinion,but the dozy muppet CONSTANTLY knocks everyone elses opinion,he runs people down and comes out with a load of rubbish,half of it unfounded.And he very rarely says anything constructive to the OP,i dont know why he even comes on here when he hasnt a good word to say about the uk.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:38 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sel

To the OP ...

yes your right and im one of those

still dont take my comments back tho

but i take your comments on board, the OP doesnt need this at the moment...........although i hope it has provided her with some entertainment

on a serious note the OP definately DOES NOT need someone hampering their personal efforts to take hold of their life, its unfair of him to comment at her efforts,(whether he thinks he is right or wrong) if she feels st johns wort is working for her then good on ya chuck, it worked for me too and i was on antidepressents for 12 months prior to taking st johns wort......... if its mind over matter, who cares, its working, thats the main thing

goodluck OP.xx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by sel

To the OP ...

Sue has repeatedly asked people not to come on here if they have nothing constructive to say to the people who are looking for support in moving back to the UK.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Anything you say Dr Dozy Muppet...but you're not a doc are you...just a plain dozy muppet?

I am walking proof it does work.
Wow, even the mods abuse people in here
J
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
Wow, even the mods abuse people in here
J
I am not a mod on this forum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.