Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Booked flights to go home to the UK!!

Booked flights to go home to the UK!!

Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

bigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to allbigmattE is a name known to all
Default Booked flights to go home to the UK!!

Tonight I booked my flights home to Belfast. Leaving May 25th. Really excited yet nervous and even scared to what the future holds. I came to America at 24 years old and going home at 28. Been a real eye opener and life changer. Going home with 2 new babies for the family to see. So yeah, there it is. All booked and that is it... Just got to count the days down now.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

mrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant future
Default Re: Booked flights to go home to the UK!!

Originally Posted by bigmattE
Tonight I booked my flights home to Belfast. Leaving May 25th. Really excited yet nervous and even scared to what the future holds. I came to America at 24 years old and going home at 28. Been a real eye opener and life changer. Going home with 2 new babies for the family to see. So yeah, there it is. All booked and that is it... Just got to count the days down now.
Congrats on booking your flight. You have done well to manage for 4 years. We are going home on the 21st March after 21 months, definitely has been an experience and cannot wait to return to N Devon counting down the weeks.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:54 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and all the best....May...a lovely time to arrive home.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

mrs. bucket i didn't know anyone else lived in Mesa Arizona. I've lived here in Mesa since 1988 wish I could turn back clock on that move and in US since 1984. good luck w/move back home..
Old Feb 13th 2011, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on booking your flights, I'll be booking mine tomorrow,hope to be flying next week
Old Feb 13th 2011, 6:51 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sentosa
Congratulations on booking your flights, I'll be booking mine tomorrow,hope to be flying next week
Wow you will be leaving before me!!!

Only 12 sleeps to go for me.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 7:07 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Best of luck. It's lovely to be home. I'm sure it will all go well. Just hold your horses for a few crazy but fun (if your a masochist) months!
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

mrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant futuremrs Bucket has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fulwood
mrs. bucket i didn't know anyone else lived in Mesa Arizona. I've lived here in Mesa since 1988 wish I could turn back clock on that move and in US since 1984. good luck w/move back home..
Hi Fulwood,

We moved here in June 2009, have enjoyed some bits of city life we are in W mesa close to downtown mesa so have been able to walk to a few places including the library even thought people think I am crazy for walking 20 minutes full stop. I explain that i originated from london where we walked, took buses or the tube.

We are making an early exit while we can, the little one starts school in september at 4 year and 3 months so that is a good enough reason to exit early.

I hope things fall into place for you, and that you eventually get back home.

Thanks for the good wishes.

MB
Old Feb 14th 2011, 3:30 am
Nyz
Forum Regular

Nyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky you, wishing you loads of luck and all the best!
Old Feb 14th 2011, 4:15 am
Onwards and upwards!

fatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck all the best for the future
Old Feb 14th 2011, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Sentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Wow you will be leaving before me!!!

Only 12 sleeps to go for me.
Didn't want to book the flights before we got the check for the house sale, wanted to be 100% sure that it was sold. We are due to get the check this morning then I'll book flights this afternoon, then I'll be able to let you know what day we fly.