Reload this Page >

The Boat, Mindarie, 12.00 Friday 16th

The Boat, Mindarie, 12.00 Friday 16th

Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:37 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Boat, Mindarie, 12.00 Friday 16th

So that's settled then folks.

There should be a few of us there. Looking forward to meeting new folks.

If anyone else fancies coming along, feel free to join us. We'll be a group of pommie cackling females having a good laugh!

Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:53 am

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Boat, Mindarie, 12.00 Friday 16th

Originally Posted by TraceyW

If anyone else fancies coming along, feel free to join us. We'll be a group of pommie cackling females having a good laugh!

I'd come if I could, as I think I qualify! Have a drink for me! Instead I'm going for my first skin cancer check!!! Lovely!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs Best
I'd come if I could, as I think I qualify! Have a drink for me! Instead I'm going for my first skin cancer check!!! Lovely!!
Ewwww! Nah, it's simple. I've had a couple as I'm so fair skinned. Nothing to them....if you don't mind getting your kit off!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:41 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Ewwww! Nah, it's simple. I've had a couple as I'm so fair skinned. Nothing to them....if you don't mind getting your kit off!!
Hey you, did you have a good lunch? Hope you didn't wake the locals from their siesta.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:42 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Hey you, did you have a good lunch? Hope you didn't wake the locals from their siesta.
No it's next week Georgie Girl
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:50 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
No it's next week Georgie Girl
Oh poo, silly me. That's the trouble with not being able to read every post, although my very young boss was reading them yesterday and he was cracking up! Wouldn't tell us what was making him laugh though, so he had to shout us lunch today..., serves him right, shouldn't mess with older women!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 5:59 pm
Banned

denver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to behold

Can I come?
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I'll stick this at the top for you. If you haven't done so already don't forget to add it to the meet-up calendar. People can even rsvp so you can have an idea of who and how many are attending.

Sue
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Let me be the first to say, what a great bunch of girls !! Lovely to meet you all and the babies were sooo cute!!! See you all soon.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:46 am
Account Closed

Ditto Kath. It was lovely to meet you all. We'll deffinately have to get together before Tina goes back. (lucky mare!)
Old Feb 16th 2007, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

I really enjoyed meet you guys as well! How refreshing to talk to like minded people! I will look forward to seeing you all again, with or without the cute thing in plaster!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 7:41 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tina Baker
I really enjoyed meet you guys as well! How refreshing to talk to like minded people! I will look forward to seeing you all again, with or without the cute thing in plaster!
Aww bless him poor little thing, he is cute though.
But yeah what a good time i had chatting to you all without having to be false!!
We will have to meet up and take you out before you leave, any ideas anyone???
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:41 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

really glad you all had a good time, maybe now you have somewhere else to whinge you will stop doing it on here
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:58 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by northernbird
really glad you all had a good time, maybe now you have somewhere else to whinge you will stop doing it on here
Naughty, naughty.....had to laugh though.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:59 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Naughty, naughty.....had to laugh though.
just in case anyone gets the hump, it is actually a joke!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.