Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Blimey it's 26th January......................

Blimey it's 26th January......................

Old Jan 27th 2008, 7:13 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blimey it's 26th January......................

Right you lot - let's get back to my daffs! There are now 2 in my garden!!

Do you know what we had a beautiful weekend here on the south coast - yesterday we had a picnic on the beach and the kids took off their socks and shoes and paddled in the sea for over half an hour....and it's January for crying out loud!!!

Global warming.............bring it on!!!!

(Disclaimer - above comment is meant in an comical sense and is not intended to offend any environmentalists who maybe reading this post!!)
Old Jan 27th 2008, 8:07 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird

Do you know what we had a beautiful weekend here on the south coast - yesterday we had a picnic on the beach and the kids took off their socks and shoes and paddled in the sea for over half an hour....and it's January for crying out loud!!!

(Disclaimer - above comment is meant in an comical sense and is not intended to offend any environmentalists who maybe reading this post!!)
PMSL

Good, because I work for an evironmentally friendly company
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:38 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pommybird

You've been in the UK too long love, you're getting all politically correct on us!!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:46 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
You've been in the UK too long love, you're getting all politically correct on us!!
Well you know how some people can be so easily riled...I just thought I'd avoid some stroppy smart arse posting a reply along the lines of 'so you think global warming is funny do you' and then quoting some dull fact regarding climate change that they've just googled!!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 1:19 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
And so you should wear your union jack t-shirt Afterall if it were'nt for the English, Irish and Scots..Australia wouldn't exist as it is today.
Don't forget the Welsh.

On second thoughts, **** 'em!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 1:21 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
We didn't go. Kids were not bothered. Last year's were rubbish anyway. Infact Australia day is to celebrate the immigrants when you think about it. Not the Aussie's themselves
They don't even know what they're supposed to be celebrating.