Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Black scorpion type of thing

Black scorpion type of thing

Old Jul 24th 2013, 2:02 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Black scorpion type of thing

And the first pass of the A-Z is done....

To be wiki'd when I find the time.
Attached Files
Old Jul 24th 2013, 10:16 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze
And the first pass of the A-Z is done....

To be wiki'd when I find the time.
I haven't got all the way through, but what sort of critter has five legs, apart from something that breaches the leg rule and has lost one? Also, there should be a definition of "earwiginess", Nutek would need that!
Old Jul 24th 2013, 11:28 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
I haven't got all the way through, but what sort of critter has five legs, apart from something that breaches the leg rule and has lost one? Also, there should be a definition of "earwiginess", Nutek would need that!
Read U.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 12:28 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Read U.
Ah, I read to the end. I like it, I think Nutek will too.

I think W needs something on wasps " .... not to be confused with yellow jackets. America has lots of them, they violate the legs rule, have a bad temper and a nasty sting, and resemble a miniature drone. If you see a wasp hanging around your house it is best to go indoors and wait for the first frost, especially if you live in Texas or south Florida. "
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:18 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

I have the illustrated version here if someone would like it?
Attached Files
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by Nutek
I have the illustrated version here if someone would like it?
I'm not an arachnologist, but I don't think your illustration for R is a Rabid wolf spider. .... You might also want to recheck whether the picture for W is a weevil? .... I don't see enough legs, but as you're the adjudicator, I'll leave the final ruling on that to you.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:34 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not an arachnologist, but I don't think your illustration for R is a Rabid wolf spider. .... You might also want to recheck whether the picture for W is a weevil? .... I don't see enough legs, but as you're the adjudicator, I'll leave the final ruling on that to you.
I had to make a couple of.... adjustments. I was hoping they would sneak through. is it really noticeable?

(Did you SEE that damn spider?? *shudder*)

I was quite pleased with the rendition of Assassin Bugs.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:43 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

I think they are very helpful and appropriate diagrams.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:19 pm

I had to make a couple of.... adjustments. I was hoping they would sneak through. is it really noticeable?

(Did you SEE that damn spider?? *shudder*) ....
Well it is larger, than any spider I've ever seen, and more hairy too, I'll give you that. I've also never seen such scary looking ears on a spider either!
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:47 pm

Well it is larger, than any spider I've ever seen, and more hairy too, I'll give you that. I've also never seen such scary looking ears on a spider either!
That's how they know you are getting closer.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:56 pm
The worse half of Weeze

I knew I could count on you for illustrations Nutek. Good work!
Old Jul 24th 2013, 6:39 pm

I knew I could count on you for illustrations Nutek. Good work!
I'm undecided on the Odd Beatle. I found them all kind of odd to be honest.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 6:40 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Pete Best was by far the oddest.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 6:41 pm
The worse half of Weeze

There are surprisingly few things that start with an O. Otherwise it was going to be the orb weaver spider.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 6:43 pm

There are surprisingly few things that start with an O. Otherwise it was going to be the orb weaver spider.
Even a random Beatle is preferable to a spider. well, all except Paul that is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.