Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Best relocation areas in the UK?

Best relocation areas in the UK?

Old Oct 20th 2019, 5:47 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best relocation areas in the UK?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Most of what he posts doesn’t make any sense. I don’t know what he’s on but I would sure like to try it.
Maybe if you ask he'll ship you some - don't drive while you're taking it though!
Old Oct 20th 2019, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute

Rather than open up a whole new thread regarding my decision to leave the UK, I thought it relevant to post on this one because to my way of thinking, my decision to leave was in part down to the specific location that I/We had chosen to relocate to - Weymouth in Dorset. I did not think it expedient to reside in a place like Weymouth post a no-deal Brexit in particular because I felt that the locals were, as demonstrated TO ME, small-minded and xenophobic enough already without them getting into some sort of exaggerated blame game and all that might entail.

As I had said, I found it hard to find other like-minded individuals and this, I found isolating. I had mentioned that others in Location articles have also said of Dorset that in retirement it can be hard to find like-minded individuals. When I articulated all of this and the perceived impact of the media on general sentiment, the OP jumped to the conclusion that I had probably been out of the UK for too long and might therefore find it hard to assimilate into UK culture.

At this, I decided not to post further, because to me this misses the point. Indeed there are elements of the changed UK cultural scene that to me are at best rather weird. Celebrity and Royals obsession, tattoo culture, dog/cat culture, underlying xenophobia, manners disappeared, general down-in-the-mouth demeanour......

HOWEVER, to me, the dreadful collapse of an overall inept and self-serving political class (even before we had a PM and Cabinet unfit for office), coupled with dreadful quality media almost across-the-board (in the main readership) and a BBC which has kind of lost its way in political discourse, as well as infiltration of social media with fake news, means that public opinion is very 'distorted' and these two issues together caused me to give up on the UK, in terms of residence there.

You can't tell me that the media does not have a significant bearing on what people think - they have been bombarded with this nonsense for near four years now. There is no way the general public have simply switched off and are going on about their daily lives. They are, for instance, choosing Boris Johnson as a good guy and choosing to vote for the Brexit Party and then voting accordingly and at the same time they are lapping up the dreadful onslaught in the MSM against the Sussexes in particular. They might be utterly fed up but to a point they are still engaged.

Sadly, as robin1234 has hinted, it is often better to read the NYTimes et al, looking at things from the outside, to get a better idea of what the underlying issues really are.

The OP has seen the impact that latching onto individuals such as Donald Trump has had in the United States and let's face it the underlying trends being experienced in the US in terms of manipulation of 'personal' data and 'news' on social media (aside from big-time Russian interference) STARTED in the UK pre-referendum as a prelude to Trump's election.

No question, general sentiment in the London area is totally different to what it appears to be deep in the provinces, which is why I indicated to the OP, when asked, that heading towards London might be a better idea because it is so much more diverse, even though it has its own problems as a direct result of extreme diversity on the 'indigenous' folks. I also indicated that, basically, the university cities of the South (don't really know about the North) might be a good choice.

What I have read from the OP seems to indicate that he is conscious of all of this BUT doesn't want to offend anybody by being too specific as an American. However, the Trump-type mentality is alive and kicking in the UK, ably supported by the drone of the most-read media. In my opinion, this goes a long way towards explaining why IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID simply does not apply, when workers seem happy to actually give up their jobs to achieve Brexit, and even a no-deal Brexit, because unless you read the Guardian (don't get me wrong - even the Guardian can be biased and has its faults) , you aren't going to get a proper reasoned explanation of what NO DEAL actually means for you as an individual in the UK, wherever that might be.

There are certain places that I would rather not be when the penny finally drops that Johnson's 'deal' is actually essentially a no-deal outside of Northern Ireland, and that turkeys voted for what ended up being their Christmas.

Last edited by Pistolpete2; Oct 20th 2019 at 9:23 am. Reason: (don't get me wrong - even the Guardian can be biased and has its faults)
Old Oct 20th 2019, 3:29 pm
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pistolpete2
Rather than open up a whole new thread regarding my decision to leave the UK, I thought it relevant to post on this one because to my way of thinking, my decision to leave was in part down to the specific location that I/We had chosen to relocate to - Weymouth in Dorset. I did not think it expedient to reside in a place like Weymouth post a no-deal Brexit in particular because I felt that the locals were, as demonstrated TO ME, small-minded and xenophobic enough already without them getting into some sort of exaggerated blame game and all that might entail.

As I had said, I found it hard to find other like-minded individuals and this, I found isolating. I had mentioned that others in Location articles have also said of Dorset that in retirement it can be hard to find like-minded individuals. When I articulated all of this and the perceived impact of the media on general sentiment, the OP jumped to the conclusion that I had probably been out of the UK for too long and might therefore find it hard to assimilate into UK culture.

At this, I decided not to post further, because to me this misses the point. Indeed there are elements of the changed UK cultural scene that to me are at best rather weird. Celebrity and Royals obsession, tattoo culture, dog/cat culture, underlying xenophobia, manners disappeared, general down-in-the-mouth demeanour......

HOWEVER, to me, the dreadful collapse of an overall inept and self-serving political class (even before we had a PM and Cabinet unfit for office), coupled with dreadful quality media almost across-the-board (in the main readership) and a BBC which has kind of lost its way in political discourse, as well as infiltration of social media with fake news, means that public opinion is very 'distorted' and these two issues together caused me to give up on the UK, in terms of residence there.

You can't tell me that the media does not have a significant bearing on what people think - they have been bombarded with this nonsense for near four years now. There is no way the general public have simply switched off and are going on about their daily lives. They are, for instance, choosing Boris Johnson as a good guy and choosing to vote for the Brexit Party and then voting accordingly and at the same time they are lapping up the dreadful onslaught in the MSM against the Sussexes in particular. They might be utterly fed up but to a point they are still engaged.

Sadly, as robin1234 has hinted, it is often better to read the NYTimes et al, looking at things from the outside, to get a better idea of what the underlying issues really are.

The OP has seen the impact that latching onto individuals such as Donald Trump has had in the United States and let's face it the underlying trends being experienced in the US in terms of manipulation of 'personal' data and 'news' on social media (aside from big-time Russian interference) STARTED in the UK pre-referendum as a prelude to Trump's election.

No question, general sentiment in the London area is totally different to what it appears to be deep in the provinces, which is why I indicated to the OP, when asked, that heading towards London might be a better idea because it is so much more diverse, even though it has its own problems as a direct result of extreme diversity on the 'indigenous' folks. I also indicated that, basically, the university cities of the South (don't really know about the North) might be a good choice.

What I have read from the OP seems to indicate that he is conscious of all of this BUT doesn't want to offend anybody by being too specific as an American. However, the Trump-type mentality is alive and kicking in the UK, ably supported by the drone of the most-read media. In my opinion, this goes a long way towards explaining why IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID simply does not apply, when workers seem happy to actually give up their jobs to achieve Brexit, and even a no-deal Brexit, because unless you read the Guardian (don't get me wrong - even the Guardian can be biased and has its faults) , you aren't going to get a proper reasoned explanation of what NO DEAL actually means for you as an individual in the UK, wherever that might be.

There are certain places that I would rather not be when the penny finally drops that Johnson's 'deal' is actually essentially a no-deal outside of Northern Ireland, and that turkeys voted for what ended up being their Christmas.

There is no substitute for wisdom and you have it in abundance. Thank you for your contribution, for it's not only layered with the type of insight which pay close attention to what is happening in our micro world, but it also encompasses the greater macro impact we all must deal with. Not everyone can see beyond the trees to the entire forest, or make the effort to do so. Good on you!
And yes even though I am married to a Brit and my kids are American British, I do censor myself in public forums so not to hurt anyone or even risk doing harm. Because the cultures are so different and there are times when a printed word can be taken so literal. There is no one American way of thinking(counter to anyone's mythical opinion) but what I make the effort to do is to encourage the acceptance of opposite perspectives that might enrich the over-all discussion. That is how we all can grow.

You remind me so much of former posters that were frequent contributors to this site well over ten years ago. Like you they certainly added a wealth of life experience. And my apologies if I misunderstood previous postings. Living in the UK is going to be interesting. My wife and kids want me to become a British citizen but on that issue I am undecided. Time will tell.
Old Oct 22nd 2019, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute

Now that I'm a bit tired of the Portuguese language override here, I set up a VPN link to watch some UK programmes and saw this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...e-perfect-town

Ironic that a couple of my previously listed relocations are on it (Tunbridge Wells and Woodbridge).

Lived for twelve years in Sevenoaks, so can vouch for its rural surroundings in the Green Belt, access to the Kentish Weald and also easy access to London stations. Did several audits in Arundel in my article clerk days and that area has a lot to commend it too.

The premise of the programme is noble but the content mainly revolves around specific properties to meet the chosen relocating family's needs as they downshift from London, so it is less about the listed (market town) destination than one would hope for. That said, it is good for starters and - owning property in Tunbridge Wells - I was encouraged by how attractive it now appears to be for (younger in particular) incomers.

ALL of the destinations in the series are worth serious consideration, though much quieter Abergavenny is the colour of a different horse BUT is worth a look for the open-country and food-loving types as the area has some rich pickings, in spite of the rainfall. Melton Mowbray might by a tad quiet too but there are those pork pies, and excellent local stilton.

Last edited by Pistolpete2; Oct 22nd 2019 at 7:23 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2019, 3:25 pm
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Now that I'm a bit tired of the Portuguese language override here, I set up a VPN link to watch some UK programmes and saw this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...e-perfect-town

Ironic that a couple of my previously listed relocations are on it (Tunbridge Wells and Woodbridge).

Lived for twelve years in Sevenoaks, so can vouch for its rural surroundings in the Green Belt, access to the Kentish Weald and also easy access to London stations. Did several audits in Arundel in my article clerk days and that area has a lot to commend it too.

The premise of the programme is noble but the content mainly revolves around specific properties to meet the chosen relocating family's needs as they downshift from London, so it is less about the listed (market town) destination than one would hope for. That said, it is good for starters and - owning property in Tunbridge Wells - I was encouraged by how attractive it now appears to be for (younger in particular) incomers.

ALL of the destinations in the series are worth serious consideration, though much quieter Abergavenny is the colour of a different horse BUT is worth a look for the open-country and food-loving types as the area has some rich pickings, in spite of the rainfall. Melton Mowbray might by a tad quiet too but there are those pork pies, and excellent local stilton.
Interesting look at possible places to call home. And a few of those places you mentioned we have seen on relocation publications. My wife does enjoy going out to discover new eateries so any area that is well balanced for various options including point's of interest, is probably going to be a popular choice for several expats moving to the UK. Do any of those options feel particularly welcoming for your future goals? There is nothing like a place that makes you feel content.
Old Oct 22nd 2019, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353
Interesting look at possible places to call home. And a few of those places you mentioned we have seen on relocation publications. My wife does enjoy going out to discover new eateries so any area that is well balanced for various options including point's of interest, is probably going to be a popular choice for several expats moving to the UK. Do any of those options feel particularly welcoming for your future goals? There is nothing like a place that makes you feel content.
One of the advantages of Sevenoaks is that it is close enough to London that you could actually spend the evening in the city, have dinner, go to the theatre and get home in just over half an hour from the London station (likely Charing Cross). Looking at train times for Berkhamsted, it's the same sort of time from a main London station (Euston) but the theatres and typical decent restaurants, being in the West End, are a bit further away. In Tunbridge Wells, the theatre (admittedly more modest) is at hand and there are plenty of decent restaurants to walk to.

Would have to see how our plans to spend a bit of time in one place overseas and then a bit of time somewhere else overseas works first, particularly in the context of health insurance. With every passing day, the political situation in the UK seems to get worse and worse and some are thinking it could spill over - police protection of Cabinet figures is clearly necessary. Obviously we are concerned in general regarding the future for close family members who are still in the UK but there are no immediate plans to return. However, if we did, I think that we would have to try Tunbridge Wells for at least a while, if it can be scheduled. I already did a dummy run on it conceptually and it works in terms of us not needing a car and still being able to get out and about to the nicest spots, as I remember them, as well as getting the shopping done and easily getting to airports. As the BBC programme indicated, Tunbridge Wells has good access to open spaces within it or on the edge of it.

For shorter stays, we would like to spend more time in Suffolk and Woodbridge could be part of that, if the price was right. We like Lavenham, which is a bit of a fuddy-duddy chocolate box type of place (the finest medieval town in England) but as retirees, there are plenty of decent pubs and eateries and it is close to Bury St Edmunds which is also an attractive market town. We haven't written Weymouth off for shorter stays as well as the broader West Country.

My dad used to live near Melton, in the Wolds, but that area can be rather isolated, particularly when it snows or the roads are iced over. Arundel has character but it would be too expensive for us, as would Sevenoaks today. However, if I had the budget, I would at least look at both.

When there was a Location Location Location thread on here, there were plenty who waxed lyrical about Knaresborough, in the North. Guildford? Haven't been there for ages, but the Merrow area was nice then. Nobody seems to talk about Guildford much on here. Same goes for Cranleigh and Dorking.

NOT on the BBC list, but worth a look for grown-ups, are Tisbury in Wiltshire and Tetbury in Gloucestershire. The former on the current Times list of best places to live and the latter has been on a number of lists of best places to live, though probably also associated with the Prince of Wales fan-club - he lives there.

Last edited by Pistolpete2; Oct 22nd 2019 at 4:37 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2019, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

sid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond repute

UKW, perhaps you should name your future British Mansion "Wynding Down". Or more accurately, "Wynding Up".

Old Oct 24th 2019, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Helen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sid nv
UKW, perhaps you should name your future British Mansion "Wynding Down". Or more accurately, "Wynding Up".
He certainly wynds me up.
Old Oct 27th 2019, 9:17 pm
Banned

One of the advantages of Sevenoaks is that it is close enough to London that you could actually spend the evening in the city, have dinner, go to the theatre and get home in just over half an hour from the London station (likely Charing Cross). Looking at train times for Berkhamsted, it's the same sort of time from a main London station (Euston) but the theatres and typical decent restaurants, being in the West End, are a bit further away. In Tunbridge Wells, the theatre (admittedly more modest) is at hand and there are plenty of decent restaurants to walk to.

Would have to see how our plans to spend a bit of time in one place overseas and then a bit of time somewhere else overseas works first, particularly in the context of health insurance. With every passing day, the political situation in the UK seems to get worse and worse and some are thinking it could spill over - police protection of Cabinet figures is clearly necessary. Obviously we are concerned in general regarding the future for close family members who are still in the UK but there are no immediate plans to return. However, if we did, I think that we would have to try Tunbridge Wells for at least a while, if it can be scheduled. I already did a dummy run on it conceptually and it works in terms of us not needing a car and still being able to get out and about to the nicest spots, as I remember them, as well as getting the shopping done and easily getting to airports. As the BBC programme indicated, Tunbridge Wells has good access to open spaces within it or on the edge of it.

For shorter stays, we would like to spend more time in Suffolk and Woodbridge could be part of that, if the price was right. We like Lavenham, which is a bit of a fuddy-duddy chocolate box type of place (the finest medieval town in England) but as retirees, there are plenty of decent pubs and eateries and it is close to Bury St Edmunds which is also an attractive market town. We haven't written Weymouth off for shorter stays as well as the broader West Country.

My dad used to live near Melton, in the Wolds, but that area can be rather isolated, particularly when it snows or the roads are iced over. Arundel has character but it would be too expensive for us, as would Sevenoaks today. However, if I had the budget, I would at least look at both.

When there was a Location Location Location thread on here, there were plenty who waxed lyrical about Knaresborough, in the North. Guildford? Haven't been there for ages, but the Merrow area was nice then. Nobody seems to talk about Guildford much on here. Same goes for Cranleigh and Dorking.

NOT on the BBC list, but worth a look for grown-ups, are Tisbury in Wiltshire and Tetbury in Gloucestershire. The former on the current Times list of best places to live and the latter has been on a number of lists of best places to live, though probably also associated with the Prince of Wales fan-club - he lives there.
Sorry didn't respond. Been out of town, off doing salt water fishing down in the Keys.

I like several of the places you mentioned and a few of which we actually visited over the summer while in the UK. And it's great there are options you do consider workable just in case if you later decide to give the UK another look. I don't blame you for wanting to check out multiple places. Life is too short to sit still and go with the flow. Better to get out there and discover fun and interesting locations to live.

I remember the location location location thread. Was definitely one of the more popular places on this site. That kind of tells me you might be a Britishexpat OG like myself.

Which country do you think you will land first?

I think if the wife and kids weren't as excited about the move to the UK and we were still open to a move to Europe, then one of the Scandinavian nations might be our first pick. But I'm use to getting out voted in our family.

Last edited by UkWinds5353; Oct 27th 2019 at 9:41 pm.
Old Oct 27th 2019, 9:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sid nv
You're pulling my leg, but there is something interesting I learned in the UK. While house hunting over the summer we noticed a great many properties actually had been stamped with it's own name. Very Gone with the Wind….. Tara over Yonder.

So in that vein and in hopes of assimilating maybe if the wife will let me, the name of our UK place can be called Florida West
We will substitute warm weather with trying to think warm in the winters.
Old Oct 27th 2019, 10:21 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

There’s at least one place in the UK already with Florida in the name.

Home | Strata Florida
Old Oct 28th 2019, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry didn't respond. Been out of town, off doing salt water fishing down in the Keys.

I like several of the places you mentioned and a few of which we actually visited over the summer while in the UK. And it's great there are options you do consider workable just in case if you later decide to give the UK another look. I don't blame you for wanting to check out multiple places. Life is too short to sit still and go with the flow. Better to get out there and discover fun and interesting locations to live.

I remember the location location location thread. Was definitely one of the more popular places on this site. That kind of tells me you might be a Britishexpat OG like myself.

Which country do you think you will land first?

I think if the wife and kids weren't as excited about the move to the UK and we were still open to a move to Europe, then one of the Scandinavian nations might be our first pick. But I'm use to getting out voted in our family.
I know you are the OP but I don't want to go into details regarding other places (other than the UK) on here. It doesn't go down well.

I have a particular point of view, based upon my experiences in relocating to a particular part of the UK.

This, when combined with my overall point of view regarding where the UK is now headed and what impact that might have on my overall family life (social and economic), caused me, in discussion with my wife, to make a decision to leave.

Let's leave it at that.
Old Oct 28th 2019, 5:37 pm
Banned

I know you are the OP but I don't want to go into details regarding other places (other than the UK) on here. It doesn't go down well.

I have a particular point of view, based upon my experiences in relocating to a particular part of the UK.

This, when combined with my overall point of view regarding where the UK is now headed and what impact that might have on my overall family life (social and economic), caused me, in discussion with my wife, to make a decision to leave.

Let's leave it at that.
Wise man!

You know the British culture so well. I'm still learning it despite being married to a Brit. But my wife moved to the States at a very young age and she is as much an American as a Brit. She sound British to me but her accent has been watered down to the point when she is in the UK people think she is American born.
No matter where you move to, the UK is just over Younder.
Old Nov 8th 2019, 6:34 pm
Banned

We've been hearing about all the flooding in northern UK and it's terribly tragic. Our thoughts are with everyone in that area of the country. It made me wonder if this is something that happens more often than not in the north due to that region receiving far more rain. Or does this level of flooding happen in pretty much all over the UK given any particular year, but this instance just happened in Derbyshire? Has this occurred many times in Nottinghamshire and Sheffield?
Old Nov 8th 2019, 7:11 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

We've been hearing about all the flooding in northern UK and it's terribly tragic. Our thoughts are with everyone in that area of the country. It made me wonder if this is something that happens more often than not in the north due to that region receiving far more rain. Or does this level of flooding happen in pretty much all over the UK given any particular year, but this instance just happened in Derbyshire? Has this occurred many times in Nottinghamshire and Sheffield?
This flood risk map is useful. Put in a post code, and you’ll get a detailed map of risk.
https://flood-warning-information.se...flood-risk/map

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.