Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Been home 8 months and life is great :-D

Been home 8 months and life is great :-D

Old Aug 9th 2012, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

ohwottodo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Been home 8 months and life is great :-D

the rain seems to be never ending, although we don't seem to have it as bad as some, with flooding etc.... so thankful for that and there have been some pretty fantastic sunny days inbetween Having said that, in Alberta last year, the summer seemed to be the same and we had weeks and weeks of rain, the bonus is here, when it is sunny, you are not plagued by mozzies

i think i am looking forward to embracing the seasons again - you know it gets so hot here in Fl that you cant enjoy being outdoors for alot of the time and you are running inside for the air con - mozzies Love me so thats a huge problem.

i have been thinking about the rain in the uk and not having the brightness as we do here but i thought im going to invest in a really nice brolly and an awesome pair of wellies