Wikiposts

Been back one week today!

Old May 7th 2013, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

nuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Been back one week today!

Hi guys, I think the reason I had to give notice to withdraw cash is because it was with Nationwide building society, the next day I went into my Barclays bank and withdrew cash no problem at all so I guess it must be a building society thing.

The biggest problem I seem to be having is with our iphones, we bought iphone 4s with virgin mobile usa and we can't seem to get service here and it's pricey to get them unlocked. Still, I am working on it and will let you know how I get on. I can still imessage and use all my apps when I get wifi but no phone/text service so that is a bit of a pain.

We went out car shopping yesterday and ended up in Salisbury and drove through Bath and surrounding areas, the sun was shining and it was so beautiful. We went to Stonehenge and soaked it all up....it's lovely looking at the UK through a 'tourists' eyes, it really makes you see it's beauty from a different perspective and not take it all for granted. I hope I don't forget this feeling!
Old May 8th 2013, 1:39 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Been back one week today!

Originally Posted by nuttyandfruity
Hi guys, I think the reason I had to give notice to withdraw cash is because it was with Nationwide building society, the next day I went into my Barclays bank and withdrew cash no problem at all so I guess it must be a building society thing.

The biggest problem I seem to be having is with our iphones, we bought iphone 4s with virgin mobile usa and we can't seem to get service here and it's pricey to get them unlocked. Still, I am working on it and will let you know how I get on. I can still imessage and use all my apps when I get wifi but no phone/text service so that is a bit of a pain.

We went out car shopping yesterday and ended up in Salisbury and drove through Bath and surrounding areas, the sun was shining and it was so beautiful. We went to Stonehenge and soaked it all up....it's lovely looking at the UK through a 'tourists' eyes, it really makes you see it's beauty from a different perspective and not take it all for granted. I hope I don't forget this feeling!
Sorry to hear about your IPhone problems. Do you have a contract with Virgin?? If you're contract is up you can always contact them and ask them to unlock the phone for you. I know near to where I am there's a store that unlocks phones while you wait for £50, but I'm outside of Manchester.. I have an IPhone too, but I unlocked mine before I left because I knew I was going to get a phone service when I got here.