Beautiful England

Old May 17th 2004, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beautiful England

Hello Peeps around the world

We've had a glorious weekend in the UK. Beautiful sunshine and blue skies. We went for a walk into the village at 8am yesterday - and here's a couple of pics of beautiful England that we took.
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful England-canal-cottage.jpg  
Old May 17th 2004, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

and another...
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful England-lymm-canal.jpg  
Old May 17th 2004, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

and I'll just sneak this one in for Pants....
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful England-bub-canal.jpg  
Old May 17th 2004, 9:14 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Those boats look like floating dodgem cars. Nice pics BTW, must be a nice place.
Old May 17th 2004, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Tapalinga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default made my day!!

What great photo's, you have certainly made my day.
Thanks
Old May 17th 2004, 10:17 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

awww HP Thanks

She is so gorgeous...How's she doing?? and how's motherhood for you.??...and ohhh I want to come and live there...NOW..!!!

Brilliant piccies..cheered me up no end. Thank you so much

Big x's for bubs

P x

PS. I want that house.......in piccie 1..

Last edited by Pants; May 17th 2004 at 10:19 am.
Old May 17th 2004, 1:36 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Lovely pictures!!! So there are nice places out there then? lol

(did you wear your rose tints when you were out in the sun?)

Baby is beautiful.
Old May 17th 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, how wondeful.....

No need for rose tinted specs with a great view like that.

Been to cheshire, a few times.... Macclesfield mostly... Very easy to find beauty there, relaxing, and friendly.

Good luck to you and yours....

Oh and baby is so gorgeous, ma hormones are on the go again!!!!!!!!
Old May 19th 2004, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Munchkin is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! That's a picture of my mates house!

What a small world.

Old May 19th 2004, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Honey mommy, how many bubs do you have already? Are you gonna have more? Pants, motherhood is just cool.....definately want more (once I've blocked out the pain from my mind!!). Thank you all for your lovely comments about my little baby.

Janeray, I had to use some clever software to edit out the grafitti on the walls of the house, the junkies shooting up under the bridge, and the louts p1ssing in the canal. Oh and I painted over the grey sky too.
Old May 19th 2004, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

I drove through the beautiful worcestershire countryside today and my heart soared. England is fantastic in the sunshine.There is no place on earth that can match it.I have spent a lot of time in Australia and have travelled the world but there's no place like home.
Old May 19th 2004, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Munchkin is an unknown quantity at this point

Janeray, I had to use some clever software to edit out the grafitti on the walls of the house, the junkies shooting up under the bridge, and the louts p1ssing in the canal. Oh and I painted over the grey sky too.

I do hope you are kidding

lol

I'm hoping to get up there myself during the Bank Holiday (it's on the way to Ellesmere Port Factory Outlet Village) so I hope I get weather like you did on your walk.

Old May 19th 2004, 10:16 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jugsy
I drove through the beautiful worcestershire countryside today and my heart soared. England is fantastic in the sunshine.There is no place on earth that can match it.I have spent a lot of time in Australia and have travelled the world but there's no place like home.
As I've just commented on the USA forum (we live in New Jersey), my husband is on a business trip to his head office in London and he called me a short time ago to say that the weather is absolutely beautiful, sunny and very warm indeed.

He liked seeing all the young women sunbathing on the grass!

He just wanted to gloat that this evening (before the sun set) he's been on a six mile run along the Embankment next to the River Thames, past the Houses of Parliament (where there are pathways) and across to St. Paul's Cathedral....he knows that M&S opened a store nearby about a year ago and he wanted to buy some M&S 'Percy Pigs' confectionery....!!!

Wish I was there......
Old May 19th 2004, 10:35 pm
mickj

Alright stop right there :-) As someone that use to work in london bridge and saw them open that new M&S, i miss my lunch time sandwiches from there, and the lunch time jog.

Originally posted by Englishmum
As I've just commented on the USA forum (we live in New Jersey), my husband is on a business trip to his head office in London and he called me a short time ago to say that the weather is absolutely beautiful, sunny and very warm indeed.

He liked seeing all the young women sunbathing on the grass!

He just wanted to gloat that this evening (before the sun set) he's been on a six mile run along the Embankment next to the River Thames, past the Houses of Parliament (where there are pathways) and across to St. Paul's Cathedral....he knows that M&S opened a store nearby about a year ago and he wanted to buy some M&S 'Percy Pigs' confectionery....!!!

Wish I was there......

Old May 20th 2004, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
Honey mommy, how many bubs do you have already? Are you gonna have more? Pants, motherhood is just cool.....definately want more (once I've blocked out the pain from my mind!!). Thank you all for your lovely comments about my little baby.

ROFLMAO!!!!! Me???? More children??? NO WAY!!!!!
:scared:

I love other peoples little ones, and yes I still get those 'hormones on the move' feelings, but no I don't want any more of my own thank you. (Had a hysterectomy anyway...)

Mr Honeymommy and I had 2 boys, I wanted to try one more time for a girl. Mr H took a while to come round to the idea... So... 3 months later I am pregnant....2 months later in with suspected miscarriage... BUT.... Sonographer looks up and say's it's OK your fine... Oh by the way there's 2 of them....TWINS!!! Mr H went all pale and we didn't know what to say for about a week, except OMG!!!! LOL.... So twins made 4..... Boy and Girl, so I did get a girl in the end.....
It was a hellish pregnancy. pelvic separation meant crutches from 3 months pregnant, a horrid elastic support to keep it all together and then forced bedrest for 2 months.. Then emergency C section as they thought appendix had perforated..... Oh and I hemorrhaged a week after the birth, then has a laparotomy 6 months later for suspected uterine infection and tubal pregnancy with an IUD!!!!!!!

I want a bumper sticker that says '4 kids and no womb for any more' Thank you god!

Mr H and I are truly blessed though...... I wouldn't change a thing.

Oh and pain....... Repeat after me............ EPIDURAL NOW!!!!!

ROFL

Other peoples babies are so cute... and I get to hand them back for the yucky stuff...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.