Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

BBC:"Increasing numbers of violent women in Uk are stretching police resources"

BBC:"Increasing numbers of violent women in Uk are stretching police resources"

Old Aug 8th 2008, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light
Default BBC:"Increasing numbers of violent women in Uk are stretching police resources"

Could the British army be more of a deterent if it had used
british women instead of men?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:43 pm
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BBC:"Increasing numbers of violent women in Uk are stretching police resources"

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/new...litter_attack/

... and get this, the police have the nerve to say Croydon is getting safer. You can always make statistics say what you want.

Sums up the UK : a cesspit.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 3:24 am
Banned

Globalcommunismiscoming has a spectacular aura aboutGlobalcommunismiscoming has a spectacular aura aboutGlobalcommunismiscoming has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: BBC:"Increasing numbers of violent women in Uk are stretching police resources"

British women are gross. Most of them are ridiculously overweight. The good looking ones have had a bunch of babies and are divorced by 23.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 3:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Globalcommunismiscoming
British women are gross. Most of them are ridiculously overweight. The good looking ones have had a bunch of babies and are divorced by 23.
Inflammatory posts of this kind are not required on BE. Its not the first time you have been guity of this - please cut it out or you may have your posting privileges removed.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Inflammatory posts of this kind are not required on BE. Its not the first time you have been guity of this - please cut it out or you may have your posting privileges removed.

well, the ones who make a good rhubarb crumble could stay at home.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Gettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to all

yeah, all the women in my family are ridiculously overweight and were divorced by 23.

and all the women I went to school with, all the women I went to college, university and, on occasion, bed with...

wait, hang on, no they aren't...well, I have a certain fondness for the larger lady, but to my knowledge, no-one I had the good fortune of knowing from my pre-marriage days who then got hitched is now divorced, plus-size or no.

That's like saying americans are all fat burger-munchers with a penchant for guns or germans are all humourless Audi drivers you shouldn't leave alone in a room with small european countries- leave the sweeping statements at the door, please

Admittedly, going out clubbing of a friday night in a town like coventry or swansea is going to give you the occasional midnight cause for a loss of sleep due to nightmares involving screaming drunk women being a little more scantily-clad than their physique would ordinarily suggest was wise, but there are a fair number of rather lovely ladies in the UK, you just aren't going to find too many of them out on the town or living on some dog-infested council estate, which, from the aforementioned sweeping statement, you could argue might indicate is where you went out on the pull (no he di'n't!)

no shame in it, everyone fancies a bit of rough every now and then

Last edited by Gettingtheflipout; Aug 12th 2008 at 6:18 am.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gettingtheflipout
yeah, all the women in my family are ridiculously overweight and were divorced by 23.

and all the women I went to school with, all the women I went to college, university and, on occasion, bed with...

wait, hang on, no they aren't...well, I have a certain fondness for the larger lady, but to my knowledge, no-one I had the good fortune of knowing from my pre-marriage days who then got hitched is now divorced, plus-size or no.

That's like saying americans are all fat burger-munchers with a penchant for guns or germans are all humourless Audi drivers you shouldn't leave alone in a room with small european countries- leave the sweeping statements at the door, please

Admittedly, going out clubbing of a friday night in a town like coventry or swansea is going to give you the occasional midnight cause for a loss of sleep due to nightmares involving screaming drunk women being a little more scantily-clad than their physique would ordinarily suggest was wise, but there are a fair number of rather lovely ladies in the UK, you just aren't going to find too many of them out on the town or living on some dog-infested council estate, which, from the aforementioned sweeping statement, you could argue might indicate is where you went out on the pull (no he di'n't!)

no shame in it, everyone fancies a bit of rough every now and then
Thanks for giving me a right good laugh today - I needed that
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Gettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to all

*bows*
Old Aug 12th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

British women are gross. Most of them are ridiculously overweight.
They all seem to have "attitude" and are generally regarded as the pissed up slags of Europe and that's no exaggeration...it's fact. You forgot to mention their tattoos.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gettingtheflipout
*bows*
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
They all seem to have "attitude" and are generally regarded as the pissed up slags of Europe and that's no exaggeration...it's fact. You forgot to mention their tattoos.
Look, you obviously need to get out of the UK, but stop slagging off everyone around you. You must live in a bad area to describe ALL British women that way.

I'm not overweight, quite petite, described as cute - but, oh wait a minute, I have a TATTOO ~ I guess I must be "a pissed up slag with attitude"
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:17 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

23 posts and all of them a wasted opportunity!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
How dare you! I don't have tattoos

Have been known to be a pissed up slag with attitude though.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
[.

Sums up the UK : a cesspit.
Well aren't you glad you live here now then. Now toddle off and enjoy it instead of wasting your time on the net trying to justify your decision to move!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to get inflammatory, and I apologise to the mod squad in advance BUT...

I get the impression the "attitude" that is being referred to could translate as "won't shag me"

If you want to hang out with shouty drunk people at the local night club, that is entirely your business. Some of the wisest and most intellectual conversations I've ever had have been with UK women at my house or their's, or down the local, so I hesitate to lump them in with the random people you seem to think makes up the rest of womanhood in the UK.