Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Bank of Scotland email address

Bank of Scotland email address

Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:00 am
Wanderer

Location: Australia, Scotland, NZ, China, Spain, Scotland again wha hae!
saoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to behold
Default Bank of Scotland email address

Just in case there's any chance: does anyone here have the email address for Bank of Scotland? I am trying to set up internet banking with them (after branch staff gave me the wrong info when I left the UK resulting in me not being able to set it up before I left) and need to contact them about my situation. However, the only contact details they provide are telephone numbers (rather costly numbers). If I want to email somebody for help, I need to be registered for online banking, but I can't be registered until I email somebody :curse: argh!!!

So, just wondering if anyone in here is registered with them and has the email address? The only one on their website is for me to make a formal complaint, which I might be in the mood for if I can't sort this out soon!! Thanks!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 1:08 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank of Scotland email address

Hi,

Im with HBOS and just looked, cant find a contact email address when signed into the online banking,
But when i set up internet banking Im sure i just registered on their website,

like on this page here,

http://www.bankofscotlandhalifax.co....e/register.asp

(however i would find this page yourself for security reasons ie dont fill in your details on the link ive given you - if that makes sense, dont take my word for it)

I does say that they send the temporary password out to you, Im not sure if they send it to overseas addresses, mayb thats the problem
dunno if that helps any,