Wikiposts

back in the uk

Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:38 am
Just Joined

swaolmd1975 will become famous soon enoughswaolmd1975 will become famous soon enough
Default back in the uk

Hi Everyone

Just thought i would give you all an update .
We are now back in the UK after living in Perth for two years and loving it .
My husband got a job 6 weeks after being back.
My social life has never been as busy and my daughter has never seen as many family .
All in all i havent missed Austalia yet ( might not be saying that when it is winter !!)
One thing i miss though is the nice open roads , i hate the country narrow lanes
Its great to have the variety of shops loving being able to go to tescos and so much cheaper .
Anyone thinking of coming back i say do it i have no regrets .
I will never forget living in Australia it was a great expericence .
Good luck to you all
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: back in the uk

pleased you have settled and not having any regrets,we are heading back to the uk soon,after 4 years here,our adventure has come to its natural end,we feel there is nothing more to expierence,and feel we as a family we be more content in the uk.believe there is alot of people returning in recent times so your post will be reassuring to many.z
Old Sep 13th 2009, 12:21 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad to see it's all working out for you. Long may that continue. Be happy
Old Sep 13th 2009, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that all is going well for you
Old Sep 14th 2009, 4:33 am
Just Joined

christnye is an unknown quantity at this point

You're loving Tescos??!! Are you sure that Australian sun hasn't got to you?
Old Sep 14th 2009, 5:27 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

I love Tesco too
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:23 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swaolmd1975
One thing i miss though is the nice open roads , i hate the country narrow lanes.......
I find I actually miss those narrow winding country lanes, edged by hedgerows or trees, where you never know what's around the corner.

For me it beats the bland freeways of California
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear, good for you.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Thats great news, Hope every thing goes well for you.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Patzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nice

Great to hear that, but I'm jealous , we have 34 weeks and 3 days 'til we board that ship
Old Sep 15th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christnye
You're loving Tescos??!! Are you sure that Australian sun hasn't got to you?
Have you every food shopped in Aus? In West Australia we do not have a huge choice and for the most part very it can be expensive....love Tesco's...love Sainsburys....and quite like Asda...we bought some fantastic lights for our new home at Asda...brought them back to Aus installed the lights and the comments we had....3 years later and similar arrive here in the shops in Perth...very exensive and not nearly as nice...and guess what we paid 20 pounds for them......
Old Sep 15th 2009, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swaolmd1975
Hi Everyone

Just thought i would give you all an update .
We are now back in the UK after living in Perth for two years and loving it .
My husband got a job 6 weeks after being back.
My social life has never been as busy and my daughter has never seen as many family .
All in all i havent missed Austalia yet ( might not be saying that when it is winter !!)
One thing i miss though is the nice open roads , i hate the country narrow lanes
Its great to have the variety of shops loving being able to go to tescos and so much cheaper .
Anyone thinking of coming back i say do it i have no regrets .
I will never forget living in Australia it was a great expericence .
Good luck to you all
Lovely to read and great to hear that you are enjoying yourselves "back home".....all the best....
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: back in the uk

if i get my way 17 wks and 5 days and counting