Back to Uk for 10 days

Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:38 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back to Uk for 10 days

Originally Posted by shelley748
I do remember reading something about Vancouver being the most depressing place in the world to live.....so maybe also a change will do you the world of good.

Has hubby decided if he wants to go back?

Lets face it- my hubby too has doubts about going back, but in the end they all come around to our way of thinking!
Keep yer pecker up gal...
yeah - he is moving to my way of thinking!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:39 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yoong
Hi Carrie,
I just PM'd you,the SPH ED program staff is happy to speak with you .
She is also a Brit who came here in her teens.She has given me
her direct line for you to contact her.
Yoong
thank you x x x x
Old Nov 4th 2009, 7:59 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
yeah - he is moving to my way of thinking!
will you go back to Souf London?
Old Nov 4th 2009, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

I do remember reading something about Vancouver being the most depressing place in the world to live..
Never heard that before

Originally Posted by Yoong
Hi Carrie,
I just PM'd you,the SPH ED program staff is happy to speak with you .
She is also a Brit who came here in her teens.She has given me
her direct line for you to contact her.
Yoong
Karma Yoong - that is so kind
Old Nov 5th 2009, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
Never heard that before

Karma Yoong - that is so kind
Thank you ann
Yoong
Old Nov 5th 2009, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
thank you x x x x
You are welcome Carrie
Yoong
Old Nov 5th 2009, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

sparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud of

Hi Carrie - So it sounds like you can't move, or even visit the UK again in the immediate future then. But please use that contact that Yoong gave you - you really need some help to get well.

Is the dull weather making you feel worse? I live in a dark part of the UK and I've been using a lightbox, as well as the anti-depressants and it does help a lot. There's no point giving you a link, as I bought mine over here but if you google SAD lightbox you should be able to find one that works over there.

Hope you get well soon. Take care. Cath.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 2:35 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Carrie, try cod liver oil too. IT's good at this time of year.

hugs
Old Nov 5th 2009, 2:36 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwilass
Carrie, try cod liver oil too. IT's good at this time of year.

hugs
Evening primrose oil is also good for ones mood.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:53 am

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I do remember reading something about Vancouver being the most depressing place in the world to live.....

Hardly - there was an article written recently by an Californian writer - where he is using satire to illustrate how Vancouver had better developed itself as a city that his native San Diego. I was astonished at how many people read and it completely missed that fact it was satire.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Van...745/story.html
Old Nov 5th 2009, 3:20 pm
half a century

thanks all - with all the tablets I will jangle!
Old Nov 5th 2009, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ciderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sparkling_gal

Is the dull weather making you feel worse? I live in a dark part of the UK and I've been using a lightbox, as well as the anti-depressants and it does help a lot. There's no point giving you a link, as I bought mine over here but if you google SAD lightbox you should be able to find one that works over there.

Hope you get well soon. Take care. Cath.
Try www.litebook.com for a SAD light box. We've got one from them, my wife uses it regularly here during the lower mainland winters and it comes with adapters for North America, Europe and the UK. You can get them in London Drugs from the pharmacy section.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:42 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

theres also St Johns Wort which is what I use - Can't say that it will for all but it has for me and a couple of others I know who use it. (again takes a couple of weeks to work though!)

And I agree with Charlie - we all need to get together again - f**k we'd go through god knows how many bottles discussing the tribulations of the past 18 months
Old Nov 10th 2009, 12:16 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
theres also St Johns Wort which is what I use - Can't say that it will for all but it has for me and a couple of others I know who use it. (again takes a couple of weeks to work though!)

And I agree with Charlie - we all need to get together again - f**k we'd go through god knows how many bottles discussing the tribulations of the past 18 months
St Johns Wort does work - but can affect Oral contraception
Old Nov 10th 2009, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

penny farthing is just really nicepenny farthing is just really nicepenny farthing is just really nicepenny farthing is just really nicepenny farthing is just really nicepenny farthing is just really nicepenny farthing is just really nicepenny farthing is just really nice

Originally Posted by jonfrank123
You know what, not all chavs are bad. Most of the one's around here seem fairly harmless
sorry, but what do you mean by chav?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.