Back to Uk for 10 days

Old Oct 31st 2009, 7:24 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back to Uk for 10 days

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
yup - we have a halloween party to go to tonight - I shall go as The grump!
That went quick .....Bells i ended up on anti-depressants when i came back to the UK never been down that road before.

Being in Canada had changed me so much ( i brought the Duvet back with me).....It was so hard stepping back into my old shoes again.......
I've been back 16 mths now and still struggling abit with my confidence .
Old Oct 31st 2009, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

kazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nice

well am back - hmm - sun out but not in my heart!
Welcome back!!!! How's your daughter?
Old Oct 31st 2009, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

forgot to add - Hubby seems ok with coming back - but not the chavs!! He has a phone interview for a job in bucks on tuesday morning - so maybe some light . . . . I have been useless all week - my friends are really worried bout me - dont want to gp back on meds - had been on prozac b4 for bulimia - until am back in Uk with my old Dr - oh I dunno!!
I hope you will get a referral from your GP for the ED program in SPH to have the bulimia and depression treated.If you decided to return to UK in the
middle of your treatment here,the team usually communicates with your GP in UK for updates and arranges the continuation of treatment with your UK GP
http://www.providencehealthcare.org/..._services.html
Just a thought and take care.
Yoong
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 2:33 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks yoong and all - Kaz daughter is brighter than me but still missing

Sans can see where yr coming from

erica - I am decided - hubby now indecisive - oh lord - am tempted to leave him here!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:19 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

erica - I am decided - hubby now indecisive - oh lord - am tempted to leave him here!
Holy crap Caz I've only just read this (don't come round these ere parts too much)

Feel so bad that you're going through this - I can't imagine you being down, you are normally the life and soul.

Most on here would say 'leave it a while to settle in blah blah blah" but I think you know in your heart where you want to be.

So the exciting part now happens - you can start planning your new life back home. And when you get there you can use the experience in Canada to make the rest of your life perfect - best of luck babes xxxxx
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:23 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Holy crap Caz I've only just read this (don't come round these ere parts too much)

Feel so bad that you're going through this - I can't imagine you being down, you are normally the life and soul.

Most on here would say 'leave it a while to settle in blah blah blah" but I think you know in your heart where you want to be.

So the exciting part now happens - you can start planning your new life back home. And when you get there you can use the experience in Canada to make the rest of your life perfect - best of luck babes xxxxx
Thanks doll - see yr having a few blips too!!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:29 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandymoochops

Same apologies off me Carrie, part of the Canada skippy happy brigade, so don't come around here too often either.

As part of the terrible trio, I cannot imagine you being down, you have gone backwards and forwards with these feelings, I remember back at Christmas that you weren't happy.

You have to be happy here as well, if this does not do it for you, then you need to go back, please just be careful and make sure that this is truly what you want....

We can't have you ping ponging!

Love and best wishes hun.

Charlie

Wish us three (Bells, MMC could have another get together)

Last edited by purple80; Nov 2nd 2009 at 5:54 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Carrie,
I see you as a bright person with a kind heart who deserves wellness and happiness.
The reason I recommend the ED program because they work with the whole family and not put 1 person on the spot light.
Take care.
Yoong
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 10:46 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yoong
Carrie,
I see you as a bright person with a kind heart who deserves wellness and happiness.
The reason I recommend the ED program because they work with the whole family and not put 1 person on the spot light.
Take care.
Yoong
I second that. I hope everything works out for you whatever you decide to do.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 10:57 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by Yoong
Carrie,
Take care.
Yoong
thanks I will look into it. .I am holding back on going to drs as I do not have a dr and dont really want to go to a walk in . . . .any suggestions- Burnaby area??
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks I will look into it. .I am holding back on going to drs as I do not have a dr and dont really want to go to a walk in . . . .any suggestions- Burnaby area??
You're Welcome, my GP is also in Burnaby but she and her hubby are no
longer accepting new patients.There are some GPs listed in Burnaby
who are accepting new patients ,looks like there is one who is UK
trained. Feel free to PM me.
https://www.cpsbc.ca/node/263
Take care.
Yoong
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

sparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud of

Hi Carrie - Sorry you're not feeling well. But I'm wondering if it's your depression that's making you feel bad about Vancouver, or if it's Vancouver that's making you depressed?

I think you need to get some meds for your depression to help you work that one out. But I know they take a few weeks to work.

If your family are supportive and it is possible - could you not go over to the UK to stay with them until the meds start working?

I've been reading your blog and it seemed like you had plenty of reasons to want to leave the UK. And you've only been in Vancouver for a year, which is not long to get settled in.

Maybe, it would be better to make a decision once your health starts improving. Otherwise, you could move yourself back to the UK and find yourself regretting it in a few months time.

Hope you get well soon. And don't forget, you need to take anti-depressants for at least six months after you're back to your normal self. I made the mistake of not doing that and I gradually slipped downhill again.

Take Care.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 3:10 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by sparkling_gal
Hi Carrie - Sorry you're not feeling well. But I'm wondering if it's your depression that's making you feel bad about Vancouver, or if it's Vancouver that's making you depressed?

I think you need to get some meds for your depression to help you work that one out. But I know they take a few weeks to work.

If your family are supportive and it is possible - could you not go over to the UK to stay with them until the meds start working?

I've been reading your blog and it seemed like you had plenty of reasons to want to leave the UK. And you've only been in Vancouver for a year, which is not long to get settled in.

Maybe, it would be better to make a decision once your health starts improving. Otherwise, you could move yourself back to the UK and find yourself regretting it in a few months time.

Hope you get well soon. And don't forget, you need to take anti-depressants for at least six months after you're back to your normal self. I made the mistake of not doing that and I gradually slipped downhill again.

Take Care.
HI Claire- my recent visit to the Uk showed me it wasnt as bad as I thought - cant go back at mo as that leaves hubby 2 kids and 2 dogs - he is only just holding it together- I know now that i need my family and friends - simple as that -I cant function without them . .
Old Nov 4th 2009, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

shelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond repute

I do remember reading something about Vancouver being the most depressing place in the world to live.....so maybe also a change will do you the world of good.

Has hubby decided if he wants to go back?

Lets face it- my hubby too has doubts about going back, but in the end they all come around to our way of thinking!
Keep yer pecker up gal...
Old Nov 4th 2009, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

HI Claire- my recent visit to the Uk showed me it wasnt as bad as I thought - cant go back at mo as that leaves hubby 2 kids and 2 dogs - he is only just holding it together- I know now that i need my family and friends - simple as that -I cant function without them . .
Hi Carrie,
I just PM'd you,the SPH ED program staff is happy to speak with you .
She is also a Brit who came here in her teens.She has given me
her direct line for you to contact her.
Yoong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.