Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I's back in Gods own country....the UK!

I's back in Gods own country....the UK!

Old Feb 21st 2004, 12:18 pm
Merlot

Originally posted by bondipom
Aussie Kim Clijsters was the last one I heard because she is engaged to hissy fit Hewitt. The Aussie Vierri thing was quite amusing even though he wasn't born here.

If you ever go to the AIS in Canberra you'll find a lot of distinctly East European accents. Of course they are all true blue.
LOL - very true!

Russell Crowe (NZ)
The Russian Blond Bird who did something in the Olympics
John Farnham & Oliva Newton John both born in England I think, though they probably have spent more time in Oz

Old Feb 21st 2004, 1:10 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Merlot
LOL - very true!

Russell Crowe (NZ)
The Russian Blond Bird who did something in the Olympics
John Farnham & Oliva Newton John both born in England I think, though they probably have spent more time in Oz

Give em John Farnham and Olivia Newton John. There are a few that one could say are either Aussie or British but it depends on how they feel. The Bee Gees and ACDC could be either.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alexandra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by s1lv3rsh4dow
You better tidy it up then, it ain't going to sell if things are lying around eh

Your concern is so touching. I'd appreciate if you take you and your concern somewhere else, after all, you are not moving back to UK, are you? Thank heavens for small mercies.