Wikiposts

Back!

Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Back!

That's great Emma, it must be so lovely to be home.

Really glad to hear you so happy.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:37 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emma M
Well... no one asked you to lovey.
No comment???
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by rabsody
Just ignore that insensitive comment Emma and don't let anyone p*ss on your parade.
insensitive comment??? just wondering how anyone could leave there kids behind. perhaps its me then.... omg
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:40 pm

Ah, it was more about putting her in her place than letting her affect me, lol!
putting me in my place....of course
Old Sep 6th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you're home safe Emma and enjoying cuddling those little ones.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
insensitive comment??? just wondering how anyone could leave there kids behind. perhaps its me then.... omg
Look you don't know Emma's circumstances. Don't judge a man til you have walked in his shoes.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, why do you keep coming in here? You keep making bitchy, ill timed comments about whatever the thread is about. Personally I have tried to rise above your abrasive personality and welcome you to this part of the forum but you keep on churning those offensive remarks out!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

I'll send someone round to sort her out! Clown!
Hope your having a ball Emma.

Hope you keep us all updated as to how you go in the land of milk and honey!....and chocolate of course.

Cherish these moments with your kids!
Enjoy.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Glen Ellyn Service Crew will become famous soon enough

I don't think it's you.

I thought the same thing reading the post. As the other post rightly said we don't know her situation why she would leave one of her children behind. That considered the fact that she posted about it, credit her honesty, the fact that it is what I would consider unusual, I think most mothers would not leave their children. It is not unresonable to expect someone to comment on it.

If I were to say I left for a life in Canada and took my dog to the pound today before I left I would expect some dog lovers to post....How could you.... I would never do that......you should never had a dog in the first place...etc.etc.

Tactless question, maybe? But I am sure many, who addmittedly don't know this lady, reading this post for the first time thought the same.

Last edited by Glen Ellyn Service Crew; Sep 6th 2008 at 3:58 am. Reason: Wanted to expand a bit on my reply.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

No comment???

If emigrating to another country hasn't taught you just a little bit about open mindedness and tolerance, nothing will. Another poster said you don't know the circumstances, let's hope you never will through it happening to you. The character you have displayed on this board would be enough to judge you on the fact that you wouldn't be able to handle it. Carry on living your own life as narrow minded and simplistic as possible, that's all you can cope with, poor dear. As for my kids, well they are tucked up in my bed right now, all safe and sound and loving the fact that their mum is back in the UK, shame you can't be happy for them innit?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

If emigrating to another country hasn't taught you just a little bit about open mindedness and tolerance, nothing will. Another poster said you don't know the circumstances, let's hope you never will through it happening to you. The character you have displayed on this board would be enough to judge you on the fact that you wouldn't be able to handle it. Carry on living your own life as narrow minded and simplistic as possible, that's all you can cope with, poor dear. As for my kids, well they are tucked up in my bed right now, all safe and sound and loving the fact that their mum is back in the UK, shame you can't be happy for them innit?
Hi Emma, dont let this love30std what ever her name is
wind u up. I asked a perfectly sensible question regarding an Indefinite Returning Residence Visa on the N.Z.forum and was met with nasty remarks from this person. She absolutely LOVES N.Z. (ask her). Wont have a word said about the last utopia she thinks she lives in. Why on earth does she come on here and for want of a better word start stirring the shite? If N.Z.is soooooooooo good as she puts itwhy is she on here snooping? I know thats what 30yrs in N.Z.(Gods own country)does for u got it !!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

whereamifrom has a spectacular aura aboutwhereamifrom has a spectacular aura aboutwhereamifrom has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Patrick2007
wind u up. I asked a perfectly sensible question regarding an Indefinite Returning Residence Visa on the N.Z.forum and was met with nasty remarks from this person. She absolutely LOVES N.Z. (ask her). Wont have a word said about the last utopia she thinks she lives in. Why on earth does she come on here and for want of a better word start stirring the shite? If N.Z.is soooooooooo good as she puts itwhy is she on here snooping? I know thats what 30yrs in N.Z.(Gods own country)does for u got it !!!!!!!!!
Christ, I hope ihave30std never finds out that I won't see my son for 6 or 7 months after going back to the UK and waiting for $$ to bring wife and son over.

God forbid I have tears in my eyes when I will finally see my son tucked away in bed, for the first time, after a long separation.

Emma, I know you had tears when you first heard mummy. You go girl!!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:42 pm

...and i dont know why I come on here...oh I know to make me laugh
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:44 pm

do you get wound up as for my name its Love 30 seconds to mars...but of course you wouldnt know what that stands for...

3o years...lol
Old Sep 6th 2008, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

geeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond repute

I know it must've seemed like an eternity to you, Emma, but it seems like only the other day you posted that you had bought your ticket home.
I am so happy for you and that you're where you want to be and with your children. Not only that, but you gave it your best shot over here and you can always be proud of yourself for that.
Enjoy yourself, missus, I am soooo jealous about the Galaxy, but, DH went to WorldMarket yesterday and we now have a fridge full of chocolate, so I should be fine for a week or two!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.