Wikiposts

Back!

Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back!

Wow, it's been a busy couple of days, but I'm back in the UK now! The first thing I noticed were all the cars, OMG they looked so tiny and cute! Then when I got to my mum's, we went to the local shops. Well, maybe a corner shop wasn't the best place to begin. It was soooo tiny, I was in shock! Then... I noticed it. Rows and rows and rows of CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cadbury's, Galaxy, Yorkies, Mars, meaty flavour crisps, IRN BRU!!!!
Yesterday was my little girl's birthday. I met up with my son first, while she was at school. Oh wow... he has grown, changed a bit facially, and he's such a gorgeous little boy... I was blown away!! Luckily, he took to me like I'd never been away! We played until it was time to pick up Lucy. We went to the school to pick her up, and this little blonde whirlwind came racing towards me yelling "MUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" and jumped up and latched herself to me and hugged me all the way home, lol!!! We had a great time!
Today I went into town to do a bit of shopping, things aren't brilliant here, pricewise, but there's more bargains to be had if you're prepared to look for them. I couldn't believe the amount of people... just everywhere. Loads of people talking like I do, lol! It's weird to hear my own accent again.
There are a lot of Polish people here, Indian, Kosovan, it's great to have diversity.
Something needs getting used to again I think, not sure what it is, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. I'm glad to be home and finally around my children again
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back!

Glad to read your back home safe and sound your kids must be over the moon
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:31 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emma M
Wow, it's been a busy couple of days, but I'm back in the UK now! The first thing I noticed were all the cars, OMG they looked so tiny and cute! Then when I got to my mum's, we went to the local shops. Well, maybe a corner shop wasn't the best place to begin. It was soooo tiny, I was in shock! Then... I noticed it. Rows and rows and rows of CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cadbury's, Galaxy, Yorkies, Mars, meaty flavour crisps, IRN BRU!!!!
Yesterday was my little girl's birthday. I met up with my son first, while she was at school. Oh wow... he has grown, changed a bit facially, and he's such a gorgeous little boy... I was blown away!! Luckily, he took to me like I'd never been away! We played until it was time to pick up Lucy. We went to the school to pick her up, and this little blonde whirlwind came racing towards me yelling "MUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" and jumped up and latched herself to me and hugged me all the way home, lol!!! We had a great time!
Today I went into town to do a bit of shopping, things aren't brilliant here, pricewise, but there's more bargains to be had if you're prepared to look for them. I couldn't believe the amount of people... just everywhere. Loads of people talking like I do, lol! It's weird to hear my own accent again.
There are a lot of Polish people here, Indian, Kosovan, it's great to have diversity.
Something needs getting used to again I think, not sure what it is, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. I'm glad to be home and finally around my children again
You left your children??? I wouldn't be happy anywhere without my kids
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Geat to hear form you. Hope your plans all work out.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:51 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on being back.
Happy Birthday to your little one.
Have fun. I am so jealous.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Glad your home safe and sound Em.. And so happy that things are going well.. keep positive and keep us updated.. take care sweetie
Old Sep 5th 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Emma,

Great to hear from you, and glad that your are so happy being back!

I can definitely relate to the huge variety of GOOD chocolate in the shops back home. I looooooove chocolate, boy, I do so miss good chocolate
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Your post really made me smile. Enjoy being back with your kids and all that yummy chocolate.

I must admit even when we go back for a holiday it feels "weird". Being around all those accents and things that are familiar but still feel strange because they're so different to what you've been used to. It's almost dreamlike sometimes.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Keep the updates coming Em's..nice to hear your story.

Happy days
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
You left your children??? I wouldn't be happy anywhere without my kids
Well... no one asked you to lovey.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emma M
Well... no one asked you to lovey.
Just ignore that insensitive comment Emma and don't let anyone p*ss on your parade.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Emma,

Great to hear from you, and glad that your are so happy being back!

I can definitely relate to the huge variety of GOOD chocolate in the shops back home. I looooooove chocolate, boy, I do so miss good chocolate
LOL, I think I've eaten my weight in Galaxy over the last few days.

Originally Posted by rabsody
Your post really made me smile. Enjoy being back with your kids and all that yummy chocolate.

I must admit even when we go back for a holiday it feels "weird". Being around all those accents and things that are familiar but still feel strange because they're so different to what you've been used to. It's almost dreamlike sometimes.
Yeah, exactly right... it does feel dreamlike! It's weird, when did the US stop being dreamlike and start being what I consider normal life? When did the UK begin being a dream? I suppose it's what we all get used to really.
Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone! I hope you all get to be where you want to be soon!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rabsody
Just ignore that insensitive comment Emma and don't let anyone p*ss on your parade.
Ah, it was more about putting her in her place than letting her affect me, lol!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased for you Emma, now you can really start 'living' again, eh?!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

What a thrill it must have been for the kids to have you back again! So glad that things are falling into place for you, that is so lovely!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.