back 2 weeks already

Old Feb 11th 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of
Default Re: back 2 weeks already

Hi Woody,

cant believe you already 2 weeks back...were did you move to? Glad you like were you are...wish I could say the same
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JRB
Hi there Woody, we are in Woodbridge in Suffolk. We are just starting to look to buy, we are in a rental at the moment. My husband only started his job this week and our Oz house sale just went through so we have just only started to look. There doesn't seem to be much around and a nice house in Woodbridge looks like it may well be a minimum of £250,000. The surrounding villages and towns are quite abit cheaper but Woodbridge is definately the nicest town. I love being able to walk everywhere at the moment by living quite central in this small market town. I hope we will be able to buy here. Where are you Woody?
Lucky you...at least you are in one of the cheaper areas to buy a house...I have seen beautiful houses on the net down there...I wished I could say the same about our area...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JRB
Hi there Woody, we are in Woodbridge in Suffolk. We are just starting to look to buy, we are in a rental at the moment. My husband only started his job this week and our Oz house sale just went through so we have just only started to look. There doesn't seem to be much around and a nice house in Woodbridge looks like it may well be a minimum of £250,000. The surrounding villages and towns are quite abit cheaper but Woodbridge is definately the nicest town. I love being able to walk everywhere at the moment by living quite central in this small market town. I hope we will be able to buy here. Where are you Woody?
We have moved back to my birthplace after 11 years away. It feels fantastic to be in a place where you belong. Hoping not to bump into any skeletons though
We are trying to find a house big enough for the FIL to live with us. We have a budget of £600K and there is nothing If we move about 30 mins away we have heaps of choice but we moved back to be with family so it seems a little daft to put in a distance. Is there any sign of prices falling

Arkon I feel so sorry for all the money that you may loose. People say to us 'think of the experience' but it doesn't help does it... we are very lucky cause hubby has just landed a job that is paying 3 X what he was getting in Australia. I guess that if we had never made the move and gained city employment it wouldn't have happened. I hope that you find your silver lining out of it all.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eurotramp
Hi Woody,

cant believe you already 2 weeks back...were did you move to? Glad you like were you are...wish I could say the same
Sorry to hear that you are not happy. Is it worth trying another area, maybe one outside London?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Sorry to hear that you are not happy. Is it worth trying another area, maybe one outside London?
600k buys you nothing?? Where are you ?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

I wan't to know that too, that is scary
Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Teabag
I wan't to know that too, that is scary
Ditto really nothing for 600k I thought the property market was cooling
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:16 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eastbound
Ditto really nothing for 600k I thought the property market was cooling
the BBC announced that the average house price was now 2000k GBP. The area I lived in rose 8% last year.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:51 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
the BBC announced that the average house price was now 2000k GBP. .

Well, that's me sorted then!! Think we'll go and buy an estate full!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Well, that's me sorted then!! Think we'll go and buy an estate full!!
I mean 200 thousand obviously
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:52 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I mean 200 thousand obviously
I'd just booked my flight home on the strength of that NB. What a disappointment! Now I'll go away and sulk......
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:54 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I'd just booked my flight home on the strength of that NB. What a disappointment! Now I'll go away and sulk......
my brain not working today, haven't really stopped since the weekend, off to trampolining soon (the daughter, not me ) will send you a PM later.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
We have moved back to my birthplace after 11 years away. It feels fantastic to be in a place where you belong. Hoping not to bump into any skeletons though
We are trying to find a house big enough for the FIL to live with us. We have a budget of £600K and there is nothing If we move about 30 mins away we have heaps of choice but we moved back to be with family so it seems a little daft to put in a distance. Is there any sign of prices falling

Arkon I feel so sorry for all the money that you may loose. People say to us 'think of the experience' but it doesn't help does it... we are very lucky cause hubby has just landed a job that is paying 3 X what he was getting in Australia. I guess that if we had never made the move and gained city employment it wouldn't have happened. I hope that you find your silver lining out of it all.
3x Oz salary! Well, congratulations. He must be thrilled. House hunting at £600k sounds fun.....wish it were me!!

Might be down your way 8-13 Mar (A is working and cos he needs to be there over the weekend, company will pay for me and littl'uns to go down and stay) so maybe we'll get a chance to catch up on the Fri or Mon?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

my brain not working today, haven't really stopped since the weekend, off to trampolining soon (the daughter, not me ) will send you a PM later.
You been on the John Riddoch again missus?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

The main problem that we are finding is that there are no houses on the market. It is so frustrating to be in a situation with no chain when there is no choice. I am hoping that in the next few weeks a few more places will come onto the market. The only ones that we can find at the moment have whopping roads going across the back.

have a job interview tomorrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.