Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Wikiposts

Baby faced 13yr old father..

Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Baby faced 13yr old father..

Originally Posted by Thydney
Chop his balls off and stitch the little slags bits up, take the baby away. Put the parents in jail.
You know that cant be done.

Whats the law in britain about underage kids having sex? Can they be charged?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:33 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
The grandmother looks like Charlie Drake.

And of course the standard reaction by the grandfather - 'gobsmacked'
pmsl, she's a hard looking 43 year old....ya wouldn't want to go home with a quid short in yer wages to her!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
pmsl, she's a hard looking 43 year old....ya wouldn't want to go home with a quid short in yer wages to her!!
Exactly, but then again she might have his comical high squeaky voice.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:35 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
You know that cant be done.

Whats the law in britain about underage kids having sex? Can they be charged?
No it's free on the NHS
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No it's free on the NHS
I was speaking morally and ethically it cant be done.....
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly, but then again she might have his comical high squeaky voice.
lol....

That would be the icing on the cake

And the makeup... a bit heavy handed with the pan stick don't you agree!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Theoretically it could, although the horse has well and truly bolted here.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:39 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Well der
Yes they can be charged but as with all wishy washy liberal tossers they won't.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
lol....

That would be the icing on the cake

And the makeup... a bit heavy handed with the pan stick don't you agree!!
It sets off the subtle blonde 'barnet'
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:45 am
Not dead yet

It sets off the subtle blonde 'barnet'
Hello my Darlin'
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello my Darlin'

Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well der
Yes they can be charged but as with all wishy washy liberal tossers they won't.
Personally I wasnt suggesting that they should be, but I really hope that social services steps in in some capacity and that they get the counselling they need. At 13 years old they are totally incapable of caring and bringing up a child without support.....
Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:30 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

bloody hell..the girl is twice the size of him..and I want to see his birth certificate to prove he's 13..

and whats the betting that the grandmother will take over the care of the baby..but then again so she should help...letting them sleep together upstairs...bloody stupid bint...
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:09 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I wasnt suggesting that they should be, but I really hope that social services steps in in some capacity and that they get the counselling they need. At 13 years old they are totally incapable of caring and bringing up a child without support.....
Don't you have any psychos up that way we can make fun of? You've had your fill of our weirdos this week!

I don't trust those quiet Canadians....

oh I know! The geese! The geese that crashed that plane were *Canadian* geese!
Discuss.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by meauxna
Don't you have any psychos up that way we can make fun of? You've had your fill of our weirdos this week!

I don't trust those quiet Canadians....

oh I know! The geese! The geese that crashed that plane were *Canadian* geese!
Discuss.
Oh dont worry, we have our share of psychos up here, I guess the news isnt that exciting to make it to the US airwaves.....

Poor geese losing their lives because of a plane, and the sweet little goslings left all alone to grow up without parents.......

Last edited by willmore; Feb 13th 2009 at 12:26 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.