Applying visa for mother

Old Feb 27th 2022, 11:00 am
Just Joined

toms1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applying visa for mother

Hey everyone,

A friend of mine is working in the UK on a Tier two visa sponsored by her employer. She's applying for a visitor visa for her mother and one of the required fields is to confirm my friend's current employer.

My friend is in the process of changing jobs, meaning the employee who sponsors her visa will change in the next couple of months, so the company that sponsors her visa now may be different by the time the application gets reviewed. Does anyone have information on if this could be a potential problem/the best way to overcome it?
Old Feb 27th 2022, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying visa for mother

She waits until she is in the new job. She risks there being a check on her employment and the employer saying she is no longer with the company.