Anyone returned home from Canada

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

perkinsgap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone returned home from Canada

Originally Posted by Lorry1
OMG you've been there 3 months!

All this back and forth so quick must be stressful
not really it all good fun you only live once so no need to stay in the wrong place for to long
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Esme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really niceEsme is just really nice

Originally Posted by perkinsgap
not really it all good fun you only live once so no need to stay in the wrong place for to long
I admire your attitude but I wouldn't think 3 months was long enough to get a good feel for being back.

We're a step closer - dogs 1 & 2 got their bloodwork done again for immigration through PETS (screwed it up the first time because their last rabies shot prior to taking the bloodwork didn't have their microchip recorded on it...). Just need a crate to be made for dog 3.... then the vet certs. We're SLOWLY getting closer......
Old Sep 5th 2010, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

perkinsgap is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Esme
I admire your attitude but I wouldn't think 3 months was long enough to get a good feel for being back.

We're a step closer - dogs 1 & 2 got their bloodwork done again for immigration through PETS (screwed it up the first time because their last rabies shot prior to taking the bloodwork didn't have their microchip recorded on it...). Just need a crate to be made for dog 3.... then the vet certs. We're SLOWLY getting closer......
Lucky my jack Russell still in Canada a friend was looking after him till the 6 mths was up so i will see him on friday for the frist time since june 6th i can't wait he travels with me in the truck and has done since he was 8 weeks old he now 3yrs old
I am so glad he stay behind now as the a cost i won't need to pay out for or have to put him thought flying i just can't wait to be back home in Canada
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

HurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud ofHurricaneHayles has much to be proud of

We are in the planning stages of returning to the UK from Canada. We plan on being back end of Feb/beginning of March next year. We'll have been in Montreal 18 months when we return!