Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Anyone need to buy everything yet again?

Anyone need to buy everything yet again?

Old Oct 24th 2009, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

drno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone need to buy everything yet again?

Hi all,
We have been living in the UK for almost 2 years - and only just finished buying everything we need to live comfortably - now we need to return home to New Zealand and have a whole household of lovely stuff to get rid off.
Just thought I'd put it out there incase anyone that was returning back to the UK needed to start again with all the furniture and stuff - it is such an expensive task.
Cheers
Old Oct 24th 2009, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone need to buy everything yet again?

Hi - tell people what part of the country you live in - and consider adding your items to the classifieds on this site
Old Oct 25th 2009, 2:42 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drno
Hi all,
We have been living in the UK for almost 2 years - and only just finished buying everything we need to live comfortably - now we need to return home to New Zealand and have a whole household of lovely stuff to get rid off.
Just thought I'd put it out there incase anyone that was returning back to the UK needed to start again with all the furniture and stuff - it is such an expensive task.
Why not ship it to New Zealand?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 2:03 am
Just Joined

chand10r is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i am going from US back to UK and got to start all over again, just got settled here and this happens but hey my boy and i will make it i am sure
it will be expensive to send it all to NZ but it will be expensive to buy all new there again
good luck in the move
Old Oct 26th 2009, 2:31 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by drno
Hi all,
Cheers

also try the gumtree site for selling
Old Oct 26th 2009, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

jayde is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chand10r
Yeah i am going from US back to UK and got to start all over again, just got settled here and this happens but hey my boy and i will make it i am sure
it will be expensive to send it all to NZ but it will be expensive to buy all new there again
good luck in the move
I am in the phase of letting everything go here in the US in preparation of the big move

wont it be good when we are settled
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:27 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mags, how are you

Originally Posted by Margaret3
also try the gumtree site for selling