Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

anyone moving from perth and selling furniture?

anyone moving from perth and selling furniture?

Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

hannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the rough
Default anyone moving from perth and selling furniture?

hi guys we are new to perth and have just got our first rental. we need furniture now!! is anyone leaving perth and wanting to sell anything? i need sofa, 2 beds, table and chairs, fridge, microwave, washer

thanks x
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone moving from perth and selling furniture?

Originally Posted by hannah1202
hi guys we are new to perth and have just got our first rental. we need furniture now!! is anyone leaving perth and wanting to sell anything? i need sofa, 2 beds, table and chairs, fridge, microwave, washer

thanks x
Have a look at the Classifieds section - link in the blue bar at the top
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Heljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hannah1202

thanks x
Hi

I'm in Perth.

I've got a cream leather 7 seater corner suite, chair and footstool for sale. Also have one kingsize and one single bed (all available from 31/7), the second single bed will be available from 1st Sept. Have garden furniture and BBQ for sale as well.

PM me if you're interested.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

hannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Heljinder
Hi

I'm in Perth.

I've got a cream leather 7 seater corner suite, chair and footstool for sale. Also have one kingsize and one single bed (all available from 31/7), the second single bed will be available from 1st Sept. Have garden furniture and BBQ for sale as well.

PM me if you're interested.
thankyou for the message but i dont think any of this will fit in my tiny unit! good luck selling it though x