Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving back to Portsmouth and looking for a house??

Anyone moving back to Portsmouth and looking for a house??

Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:00 am
Life is sweet in Brisbane

rima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nice
Default Anyone moving back to Portsmouth and looking for a house??

Just wondering if any expats who are heading back to Portsmouth are looking for a 3 bed semi to buy? If you are please PM me..... desperate to sell!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone moving back to Portsmouth and looking for a house??

not moving back just wondered where abouts you are?i used to live in cosham where are you selling,i wish i could come home hubby not havin any of it.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:20 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I lived in Fareham...we looked at houses in Cosham...by the railway lines...
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:50 am

rima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nice

Originally Posted by nephilim
not moving back just wondered where abouts you are?i used to live in cosham where are you selling,i wish i could come home hubby not havin any of it.
Hi, we lived in Hilsea ..... nice area, close to the city but also close to countryside
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rima+kids
Hi, we lived in Hilsea ..... nice area, close to the city but also close to countryside
hi again i lived in hilsea too near the mountbatten centre loved walking with the dog round the creek lovely place,yes not far from the countryside used to take the kids up to ropley to see thomas the tank i think it was there anyway we are moving interstate adelaide is not for us we are looking to buy a place in dayboro,north brisbane.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:41 am

Originally Posted by nephilim
hi again i lived in hilsea too near the mountbatten centre loved walking with the dog round the creek lovely place,yes not far from the countryside used to take the kids up to ropley to see thomas the tank i think it was there anyway we are moving interstate adelaide is not for us we are looking to buy a place in dayboro,north brisbane.
Good luck with your move, we are in Wellington Point on the Bayside.